News Buzzy’s been stolen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Insiders, and I'll throw Martin's name out there since he may be the only "insider" who has posted in this thread, don't owe us a thing. Some of us are simply very appreciative of what information they are willing to share and say, "Thank you!", instead of being a dick and question any/everything they post about a particular subject simply because they won't and don't share everything they know, where they got it, etc. They have sources, and have proven track records of providing solid, reliable information. If that's not good enough for some people, then I suggest visiting other Disney fan forums and see what they have to offer. (Hint: They aren't as good)

s8film40

You say that he’s been “running his mouth”, but also that he hasn’t put out any information at all? I’m confused.
He hasn’t been running his mouth in the sense of saying a lot but rather saying things that have no definitive information. You used the saying first in reference to the other guy, It applies here as well not to the same extent though.

Last edited:

Brer Oswald

He hasn’t been running his mouth in the sense of saying a lot but rather saying things that have no definitive information. You used the saying first in reference to the other guy, It applies here as well not to the same extent though.
Yes, and in reference to the other guy, I was referring to how he constantly makes bold claims to get attention, regardless if the claims are true or not. I probably should have specified that. Sorry.

My95cobras

You forgot Steph Curry letting us know the moon landing wasn't real. I'm sure as a part of the NBA experience deal, NBA stars are required to spread Disney's conspiracy theories.

Damn... I couldn’t remember if it was flat earth or the moon landing... but clearly they’re all connected! Lol

Flat moon landing.

Last edited:

My95cobras

I wonder (out loud) if some on here continue to “stir the pot” in order to attempt to bring out information to aid the investigation...
(Yes, I’ve watched some CSI)

Not in any official capacity... nothing that happens in csi happens in actual police work.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I don’t think his accuracy is really relevant in this thread since he hasn’t really given any information one way or the other.

Although he hasn't told us specifically what happened, has eliminated at least one popular theory which was that Disney simply removed the figure themselves to put it in the archive, Martin has made it clear that that wasn't the case. He has told us that whoever removed it was not authorized to do so.

s8film40

Not in any official capacity... nothing that happens in csi happens in actual police work.
Officers definitely will engage in online conversations, I would suspect in this situation they’re definitely monitoring this thread, they would be crazy not to.

I’m just waiting for this to go to court and have them enter this discussion as some sort of evidence for some reason so it can all be read out to a courtroom, haha!

s8film40

Although he hasn't told us specifically what happened, has eliminated at least one popular theory which was that Disney simply removed the figure themselves to put it in the archive, Martin has made it clear that that wasn't the case. He has told us that whoever removed it was not authorized to do so.
Not exactly. It’s possible the archives department was upset about the clothing being stolen and removed it without authorization.

When you look at a statement like that you can twist it to fit almost any outcome. So it’s essentially meaningless. I just wish people would say I don’t know rather than trying to play games.

DeletedAccount55555

I get that you’re new here, and you have a hard time figuring out who to believe. Martin doesn’t run his mouth. He fact checks all of his information multiple times. When he says that Buzzy’s removal was unauthorized, that means it was unauthorized. Does that necessarily mean he was stolen? No. But his removal wasn’t a company announced procedure by the Walt Disney Archives.

You basically just said everything this guy said is correct....just because.

I will continue to question this blind acceptance of information from nameless insiders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom