News Buzzy’s been stolen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

troo26

I would LOVE if any insiders had any info about whether or not this is real.

The idea of someone stealing an entire animatronic & carrying him out of a pavillion without ANYONE noticing just seems a little too ridiculous to me. Although, this is the same company that didn’t notice a monorail car full of people stuck inside at two separate stations...

trainplane3

How would someone be able to steal him in the first place, he is 10 feet off the ground for a start and wouldn't be exactly small or light to carry.
Agreed. 10ft off the ground, bolted to a mount, and probably has hydraulic lines still connected (in some fashion). I get that WoL was pretty lax to sneak around a while ago but security was apparently stepped up after the rash of "urban explorers" so this seems ridiculous. But then again, we won't know until someone hints that this was accomplished. Could've been the Archives running in, pulling him out, and getting out for all we know even though the following tweet suggests otherwise.
I would LOVE if any insiders had any info about whether or not this is real.

The idea of someone stealing an entire animatronic & carrying him out of a pavillion without ANYONE noticing just seems a little too ridiculous to me. Although, this is the same company that didn’t notice a monorail car full of people stuck inside at two separate stations...
That would make for a fun movie.

TalkingHead

That's one of the best rumors I've ever heard. The logistics of stealing a retired animatronic from an abandoned attraction. Classic Florida stuff.

The tweet said, "He was to be saved as part of Disney parks history."

Come on. The attraction's been closed for, what, 15 or 20 years? Did they need another few years before shipping him to the archives?

Cmdr_Crimson

It's just like General Knowledge said...."Use Your Head..Don't Lose Your Head"....

30188138405_e02fb1c317_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom