Buzz Question...

lifeguard1020

Original Poster
I thought I remembered hearing that Buzz at Disneyland would be "Interactive." I thought it was something like you could play online or something...Does any one else remember hearing about this? It is completely possible that I just imagined it, but since people had been riding it I htought it woud be intersting to see about that part...

Thanks...

Dan

lifeguard1020

Original Poster
Thanks...

I appreciate it...
At least I know that I didn't just imagine it...still, it was a definate possibility...I've thought up stranger things...

Dan

Sounds facinating

I've been playing (at least once a day) the Mission Space Race Online game, and enjoy the interactivity of playing something along with people over at EPCOT.

This may be the same sort of concept, so it could be very interesting...

One thought, someone said that they heard that the interactive part wasn't going to happen until the Summer......according to what research I've done, this "Virtual Magic Kingdom" game is also supposed to launch during the summer. I wonder if this is going to be part of the Virtual Magic Kingdom game, and one also could wonder if Mission Space Race Online is also going to switch to the Virtual Magic Kingdom game.....one never knows, but I know I'll be keeping an eye on this one!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom