Buzz Lightyear's Flight [Indoor Coaster] ✨🚀

ImagineerTim

Original Poster
Buzz Lightyear‘s Flight [NEW 2020]

bDmC38c.jpg

Indoor Rollercoaster inspired by Toy Story‘s Buzz Lightyear!
Created by ImagineerTim in Planet Coaster.

Here are the first impressions:

WAXOn2k.jpg

f2eaHIe.jpg

VAM5yvB.png

The onride video will be released on my Youtube Channel very soon!​

Miru

Pretty awesome work here! It’s basically a much, much better version of Slinky Dog Dash, which was already an okay coaster. It would have been even cooler if we managed to preserve the interactive feature of every other Buzz ride. Maybe throw in some elements of the TV show?

In the Parks
Yes
This is absolutely fantastic! Would be perfect for a future Toy Story Land. A nice way to move away from all the carnival kitsch in the land. I'm a huge Toy Story fan though so I'm totally biased. Excellent work! :)

Miru

This is absolutely fantastic! Would be perfect for a future Toy Story Land. A nice way to move away from all the carnival kitsch in the land. I'm a huge Toy Story fan though so I'm totally biased. Excellent work! :)
I could see this replacing either the SDD or some of the flat rides. If so, I feel like a tribute is in order. Maybe SD could be seen in the safety video?

ImagineerTim

Original Poster
Thanks for all the comments! Yes I love indoor coasters and space is a good theme and easy to build in compact space.

I could see this replacing either the SDD or some of the flat rides. If so, I feel like a tribute is in order. Maybe SD could be seen in the safety video?
I never visited but I think its good! From what I've seen it looks very decorative and the area is really playful. The coaster is really nice for kids and launch and night time lighting is really great. If they would have more space it would be possible or when TSM gets too old ;) its a really nice concept for a family coaster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom