Buzz Lightyear Full Score

Hobnail Boot

I've gotten it on WDW's version many times but I can't recall if I have at Disneyland or not. I usually get half my points off the lowest target on the first Zurg.

juniorthomas

My brother and I were playing and we both found the correct hidden targets. He got the full score. Somehow, I was off by 2,200. Forever upset about this,

coachwnh

my son and wife did during our christmas trip on the same night!! prior to that i had only seen all 9s one other time.

habuma

I've only done the Buzz Lightyear thing twice and the first time I did it I got all 9's. But that has less to do with my skill and more to do with the fact that the score hadn't been reset when I sat down. So my score was building upon someone else's score (which, for all I know, was on top of someone else's score).

The second time I rode it, I got a much more honest score (don't recall now what it was). On that time I noticed that the score didn't reset unless the bar was pushed all the way forward when I disembarked (at least that's what seemed to be the case). Perhaps that's what happened to me the first time.

Anyhow, although I enjoy that ride, it's more for the fun of riding it with my kids. I see very little opportunity for skill to play a part in the game due to lack of ability to properly aim and because of the extremely limited feedback on when you do actually hit a target. Toy Story Midway Mania, on the other hand was much more fun and I was better able to aim.

rnese

We were there in July and my EIGHT-YEAR OLD got it! He was skipping around the park for an hour! Needless to say, my competitive juices were flowing...how in the HECK did my eight-year-old beat me!?! He said that when I swung the car to enter a room backwards there was a blue light above the entrance that he shot. Is this true?

ratherbeinwdw

We were there in July and my EIGHT-YEAR OLD got it! He was skipping around the park for an hour! Needless to say, my competitive juices were flowing...how in the HECK did my eight-year-old beat me!?! He said that when I swung the car to enter a room backwards there was a blue light above the entrance that he shot. Is this true?
You can go online and find the tricks for Buzz. It tells you exactly where the big scores are and I do remember one is right after you go in you turn around and aim above the door. There is also some great tricks for high scores on TSM.

ratherbeinwdw

Every time I've done Buzz when it's crowded, I've had an abysmal score, however we went in during after hours about 2 in the morning and were the only people on the ride and my score was amazing. I could actually tell when I hit something and then it became easier to judge where to shoot.

Texas84

Have several times. You can get a pin?

Can't do the one at Disneyland though. Even after reading about cheats.

I know, I can download this anywhere, but I promise it's mine.
IMG_0119s_zps3a73e8e4.jpg

draybook

Have several times. You can get a pin?

Can't do the one at Disneyland though. Even after reading about cheats.

I know, I can download this anywhere, but I promise it's mine.
IMG_0119s_zps3a73e8e4.jpg

Yes, go to the CM's at the registers and show them that you scored all 9's. Sometimes they may be out of them so just go back later with your picture, even though they have never asked to see mine.

NYwdwfan

I did it twice. The first time time the ride stopped in front of the volcano and I hit the top target 10 times. I then switched seats with my 5 year old son so the CM gave him the pin. My daughter was SO MAD he had a pin and wanted one too. I tried explaining it was next to impossible for me unless the ride stopped but she wasn't having any of that. By some stroke of miracle I was able to do it again - legitimately. I switched seats with my daughter so she got the pin. Still haven't gotten a pin for myself!!

Mickey1984

sadly no .... I think i know where the good points are (well I kid myself that I do), I always try but fail, 1 day .... 1 day ....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom