Buying tickets for non-DVC family members

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Original Poster
I know that in order for a DVC member to purchase a discounted Annual Pass for a family member, that family member must live in the same residence and provide verification of such. However, does this rule still apply for other tickets outside of the AP? My DVC member sister thought that she could purchase a discounted park hopper for me, but I am not sure that sounds correct. Thoughts? :shrug:

urbanvegan

Actually, as DVC members, the only type of theme park admission media on which a discount is given is Annual Passes and Premium Annual Passes.

I'd suggest Undercover Tourist for discounted prices on Admission Media! We have used them a number of times for MYW tickets and the prices cannot be beat!

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Original Poster
Actually, as DVC members, the only type of theme park admission media on which a discount is given is Annual Passes and Premium Annual Passes.

I'd suggest Undercover Tourist for discounted prices on Admission Media! We have used them a number of times for MYW tickets and the prices cannot be beat!

Thank you. That is what I thought initially. For some reason she thought she got a discount on other tickets too. Undercover Tourist is great and that is where I plan to go get my tickets now that we have this cleared up.

DisneyPhD

Thank you. That is what I thought initially. For some reason she thought she got a discount on other tickets too. Undercover Tourist is great and that is where I plan to go get my tickets now that we have this cleared up.

Maybe she was thinking about discounts on special event tickets like Princess and Party or the Halloween or Christmas nights. We were able to purchase those for some friends that were at WDW the same time as us. Each member was allowed to puchase 4 tickets so I bought 4 and my wife bought 4, enough for both families. As urbanvegan said, the only regular ticket that DVC gets a discount is on the Annual Pass.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom