Buying Park Tickets from Southwest Airlines

DfromATX

Hello, I have a question about buying park tickets from Southwest Airlines vs Disney. Normally, we go to the Disney website and book everything there. My husband apparently has seen a deal he likes with Southwest for park hopper tickets. (I don't know the details as I am still at work so I haven't read the small print yet.) Has anyone bought park tickets from another source other than Disney? We will be staying at a Disney resort. I hope this isn't a dumb question, but would we still get the Magic Bands from Disney and be able to book our fast passes and dining, etc?

elhefe4

Hello, I have a question about buying park tickets from Southwest Airlines vs Disney. Normally, we go to the Disney website and book everything there. My husband apparently has seen a deal he likes with Southwest for park hopper tickets. (I don't know the details as I am still at work so I haven't read the small print yet.) Has anyone bought park tickets from another source other than Disney? We will be staying at a Disney resort. I hope this isn't a dumb question, but would we still get the Magic Bands from Disney and be able to book our fast passes and dining, etc?
I've purchased tickets through a third-party my employer offers and it works great. They provide you with a confirmation number that you can enter in your MyDisneyExperience account, which adds the tickets to your account just as if they were purchased through Disney. Since you're staying on property, you will receive MagicBands because staying at a Disney resort is the only thing that matters.

Upvote 0

DfromATX

Original Poster
I've purchased tickets through a third-party my employer offers and it works great. They provide you with a confirmation number that you can enter in your MyDisneyExperience account, which adds the tickets to your account just as if they were purchased through Disney. Since you're staying on property, you will receive MagicBands because staying at a Disney resort is the only thing that matters.

Thank you!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom