Buying magic bands for 4 people- have to buy at same time???

MrsPrice96

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Hello,

We are purchasing the premium magic bands but of course it is hit or miss what is in stock. I am trying to figure out how to buy when they are available just for one of the 4 of us or do we HAVE to pick them all at the same time? The one time they had all available I kept getting errors when trying to check out. I am hoping to not have to pick all 4 at once but pic them as they become available. Is this possible? Thanks

bUU

I just edited our two orders. With the first (which had a premium band in the order), it said very clearly as I was submitting it that if there is a premium band in the order that it would be processed immediately. With the second (which did not have a premium band in the order), it said very clearly that it would be processed on a specific date.

SteveAZee

Yes, you will need to have the four available and selected to check out. If you only have one or two and you check out, the order will be placed, credit card charged, and the order shipped. It's a really bad system. I know this from personal experience.

ninjaprincesst

I can't believe all the issues everyone is having. I logged on the first day we picked our bands purchased them no problem. My only problem was shipping while everyone else who purchased them the first day the shipped the next morning, mine didn't ship for two weeks.

IWant2GoNow

Ya, this process is bonkers. I've been trying for a solid week to get 4 premium bands. Been checking almost hourly for the iasw one because my wife wants matching ones for her, her sister, and niece. I just want the SSE design but I'll settle for whatever is there if I can actually select the iasw ones at any time. I've tried different browsers, on my cell, on desktop. I get to varying stages on each one but I'm never able to finalize and pay. You'd think they would have ironed this out since essentially we're trying to give them more money. 😂

Rogue21

Was trying to get one more upgrade for my sister, but was getting nowhere. Every time I would get the dreaded "out of stock" error. No matter what time of day I tried it. Finally, I wrote to Guest Services and got the below response back today:
Dear xxxxx,

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World® Resort!

We are pleased to learn that you are planning to visit Walt Disney World® Resort!

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and your family in your planning.

Due to strong popularity, the option to upgrade to a Premium MagicBand is currently unavailable. You may continue to choose from a selection of complimentary solid-color MagicBands. Please know that we are working to replenish our inventory as soon as possible.

We look forward to seeing you and your family on your upcoming visit!

Well, thanks. Purple it is! :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom