Buying gift cards in WDW?

Philo

Next week I'll be going back to WDW after almost 10 years!

I'm going as part of a big family group and I'd like to buy some gift cards to give to my nieces / nephews etc which they can spend whilst they're there.

Any idea where I can buy the gift cards from within WDW? I assume they're sold in most of the park stores but I can't actually remember ever seeing them...

tractor tipper

Don't know where you live but we get our Disney gift cards at Kroger, we rack up fuel points along with Disney bonus points on the Disney Chase Visa card. We get extra bang for our buck. Other retailers may have similar deals.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
Thank you! I thought this was the case but couldn’t remember for sure. Thanks for confirming :)

One thing, in case you don't realise. You can't buy gift cards using a magic band to charge. You need a credit /debit card to buy them. I got caught out with that on Christmas Eve, luckily we were staying at Bay Lake!

Upvote 0

Jedi Stitch

Don't know where you live but we get our Disney gift cards at Kroger, we rack up fuel points along with Disney bonus points on the Disney Chase Visa card. We get extra bang for our buck. Other retailers may have similar deals.
Same here. I was behind a lady at a target a few months back, and she was spending 500 a pop on cards, using a citi back card getting the 1% cash back. A little off topic, a great family gift basket for people is giving a gift card, plus autograph book, and mickey size hand pen, roll of quarters and roll of pennies, a penny passport, print out of penny squsher locations in the parks.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom