Trip Report But I Want A FIGMENT Magnet

C772AB2D-ED7F-4575-9408-4D679CFDAC11.jpeg

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Original Poster
They look like UNI donuts:oops:
I’ve seen Disney snarf quite a few items and slightly twist tweak it. Sometimes lift it without tweaking at all like those giant donuts Uni started serving in Simpson’s and a few months later the colorful large gems surfaced all over in kiosks. Or Gaston’s challenge to the 2 Uni Beers with 2 Gaston’s LaFou’s Brews.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I’ve seen Disney snarf quite a few items and slightly twist tweak it. Sometimes lift it without tweaking at all like those giant donuts Uni started serving in Simpson’s and a few months later the colorful large gems surfaced all over in kiosks. Or Gaston’s challenge to the 2 Uni Beers with 2 Gaston’s LaFou’s Brews.
I wonder how many people are buying them to wear at UNI:geek:

Gabe1

Original Poster
Deconstruction Kiosk

The egg was odd. Ate around it. The pork belly was so much better than F&W Not by any means California Grill but better than F&W. The egg just didn’t fit and ackward to even try and eat with a plastic fork on a paper tray

Now every aspect of the strawberry deconstruction cheesecake was awesome. The strawberries were large and fresh and the gel was tart and complimented the sweet berry perfectly. The cheesecake filling was excellent. The thin cookies were crisp and perfect for the deconstruction. On top was a pretty clear sugar melt decoration. I’d order this again

Gabe1

Original Poster
We saw these statutes of the living art at Springs last year during F&W

Funnier this year. He had just taken a photo with a Girl He quickly sucked her in by way of the steering wheel over her head and then her waist. Everyone laughing at girl who was so surprised

This statue was even better. A middle aged women’s turn. When the first few pics were done he started To play with her Long hair. Mashing on top of head or grabbing 2 handfuls of her hair while holding it above her
Head and dropping it. Lady was shallowly laughing but not amused. When done she is trying to get a friend to fix hair. A bit of a Diva type.

Gabe1

Original Poster
Damn birds.. preying on food again hu? Never leave any bbq rib unattended.. these guys are vicious! :hilarious:

This was at the entrance to The Land Pavillon in the flowers. Wondered if it was nesting. That would be bad. As they are so protective of their nests and babies.

A preschooler was screaming her head off as a bird flew away with her entire chicken sandwich at Flame. Had to tell the parents to go back to order area and they’d replace.

Gabe1

Original Poster
An artist is creating custom Toms. You pick your size, color and design and they will paint them while you play in the park. 6 hours later along with a mere $80-$120 and you’ll have custom Toms. They were cute though and very nicely painted.

Gabe1

Original Poster
I was sad when these spitting guys were removed from Adventureland at the Upper point of The Jungle Cruise entranceway. I took a few pictures but it was dark and photos lacked the beauty of color brought back by the awesome refurbishment. Well done Disney.

These are not my photos obviously. If you are not familiar with Disney Image Makers check them out on Facebook. So talented.

Number 2 is my new iPhone screen saver.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom