Businesses & things Disney should buy or cooperate with; Movie & Park rights Disney should buy

2351metalcloud

Original Poster
Let's discuss businesses you and others think Disney should get involved in or things you and others think Disney should buy or get various rights to.

I mentioned the notion of Disney purchasing Capcom or getting rights to do certain things that are related to Capcom games in another thread that is about Disney purchasing Fox in this forum. I didn't want to stray too far off track of what was the general and initial subject of that thread. So I thought I would make another thread for people to mention and discuss their ideas regarding something similar to some things I have been thinking about.

If it abides by the rules, I'd like to make a thread for people to discuss ideas they and others have about types of businesses Disney should should create a company to get involved in; types of businesses where Disney should cooperate with a company involved in them; and things Disney should buy or get the rights to make movies, theme park attractions, tv/streaming shows, and/or video games involving those things.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom