Buses from the Parks to Disney Springs?

WDW_Jon

Original Poster
Hi :)

For some reason I can’t remember if you can get a bus to Disney springs from the parks?
My head is saying no as I seem to remember walking from MK to Contemporary one day to catch a bus but hoping someone could clarify if there’s actually a direct link from any of the parks?
Thanks

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Ok thanks. Not a regular thing then as I’d remembered. Would be prior to 4 so I’ll have to think!
Correct. It is basically a one way route intended for those finishing up their day at Disney Springs.

If you plan on taking Disney transportation, you would head to the closest resort and then transfer to a bus going to Disney Springs. If time is an issue or you just don't want to spend an hour plus on a bus, Uber can get you there in under 20 minutes for about $15 or less from anywhere on property.

drwadadli

If you are any of the parks, you have multiple options (prior to 4 pm).

1) You can catch a bus from of the parks to Saratoga Springs and walk to DS from there.
2) Do what you already suggested if at MK
3) Use the Minnie Van Service from the parks to DS

The direct bus transportation from all four parks to DS is from 4 p.m. - 11 p.m. or 2 hours after the parks close (whichever is earliest).

WDW_Jon

Original Poster
If you are any of the parks, you have multiple options (prior to 4 pm).

1) You can catch a bus from of the parks to Saratoga Springs and walk to DS from there.
2) Do what you already suggested if at MK
3) Use the Minnie Van Service from the parks to DS

The direct bus transportation from all four parks to DS is from 4 p.m. - 11 p.m. or 2 hours after the parks close (whichever is earliest).
Never thought of the Saratoga option If not at MK...
thanks, goes to show it’s always worth asking a dumb question! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom