Buses from Disney Springs to the parks?

HonorableMention

I’m going to be staying near Disney Springs on my next trip, and I heard from somebody that you are able to be shuttled or bussed to the parks from there. I haven’t heard of this before, is there any truth to it?

Driver

An actual bus from Disney Springs to a park? No. Disney does not do this for the simple fact that the Springs has free parking, people would park there and then take the bus to a park. Then there would be no parking available for guest that want to visit the Springs. If someone told you otherwise they are mistaken. You can however take a bus from a park to the Springs after 4 pm.

Upvote 0

HonorableMention

Original Poster
An actual bus from Disney Springs to a park? No. Disney does not do this for the simple fact that the Springs has free parking, people would park there and then take the bus to a park. Then there would be no parking available for guest that want to visit the Springs. If someone told you otherwise they are mistaken. You can however take a bus from a park to the Springs after 4 pm.
I thought so, that sounded way too convenient lol. Thanks for your help!

Upvote 0

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I’m going to be staying near Disney Springs on my next trip, and I heard from somebody that you are able to be shuttled or bussed to the parks from there. I haven’t heard of this before, is there any truth to it?

As others have said, no buses from Springs to the parks. What you can do is take a bus to a nearby hotel, Contemporary for Magic Kingdom and walk or take the monorail, Boardwalk, Yacht Club, Beach Club, Swan or Dolphin for Epcot and DHS by foot or boat. For Animal Kingdom you would need to go to AK lodge, and then take another bus to the park.

Upvote 0

CaptainAmerica

As others have said, no buses from Springs to the parks. What you can do is take a bus to a nearby hotel, Contemporary for Magic Kingdom and walk or take the monorail, Boardwalk, Yacht Club, Beach Club, Swan or Dolphin for Epcot and DHS by foot or boat. For Animal Kingdom you would need to go to AK lodge, and then take another bus to the park.
While you can do this, you should not do this if you're doing it to get around paying for parking.

They MAY run from the PARKS to Disney Springs?
Only after 4pm.

Upvote 0

Driver

While you can do this, you should not do this if you're doing it to get around paying for parking.

Only after 4pm.
I agree, and with so many people posting about how they don't want to wait for busses and prefer Uber, to put yourself through all those extra steps transferring busses and resorts etc. just seems to waste vacation time. You could easily blow an hour going through those transfers and then you still have to bus back to the Springs at the end of your day ( slightly easier on the return) so hour and a half times a 5 day trip is total 7-1/2 hrs. ..... that little stunt to save $22 parking cost you a vacation day! How much is your vacation day worth? I'd guess easily more than $110 you think you saved by not paying for parking.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom