Busch Gardens VA / Been? Haven't? Post Here :)

J4546

i honestly dont know if id consider epcot better than BG.... I mean epcot certainly has a bigger budget, but BG has so many more rides I think Id rather go to BG

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
i honestly dont know if id consider epcot better than BG.... I mean epcot certainly has a bigger budget, but BG has so many more rides I think Id rather go to BG
OK, from your point of view that makes sense. Yet I used to also enjoy the "experiences" in Epcot such as the acapella singers at the American Pavilion....or..... the 360 Circle Vision Theater in Epcot's Canada.....or the numerous cuisine choices as well.
Even so I'm avoiding Disney. I'm not happy with Disney's price increases and that Disney instituted "no more free parking" if you stay at their resort...."no more Magical Express" if you fly in and want free transportation to their on property resort hotels....no more included fast pass....etc, etc, etc.
Compare that to Virginia BG: Seeing England, France, Ireland, Italy, Germany, etc. in Busch Gardens Williamsburg is less costly and still really nice. ;)

Last edited:

DISR

The rides a BG are pretty good, although theming is nowhere close to Disney. The food, entertainment, and staff are not really comparable though. Nobody is flying in from Europe or Asia to go to BG the way they do WDW. It is a good regional destination, but to me it is apples and oranges....Disney is in a different league. If your only metric is roller coasters, then the discussion gets more interesting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom