Busch Gardens Tampa 2021 Predictions

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

Original Poster
Just thought I'd start a thread where we can discuss the rumors regarding BGT's 2021 addition. Of course, in 2019, we received Tigris, and in 2020, we will be receiving Iron Gwazi. SeaWorld's idea of expansion is a new ride, every year. So here's my prediction for 2021.

img_9588-compressed-600x338.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

SFDK_HarleyQuinnCrazyCoaster02_11x17_600dpi.jpg

I feel like this attraction would work great, even if it's not technically a coaster, as it is relatively cheap, looks cool, and draws the public in. Plus, SeaWorld Parks has worked with this company before, and it could be a Sky Rocket II like deal. Also, the plot of land currently used by the (essentially defunct) Phoenix could fit one of these in seemingly easily, however, the land wouldn't be big enough for a major roller coaster. I hope this ends up being true, and I feel this would make a solid addition to the park's rides, even if it doesn't count as a coaster.

Also, Busch Gardens Tampa is making a surprise announcement tomorrow at IAAPA, likely about RMC Gwazi, however, it may be about 2021. Tune into their Facebook LIVE tomorrow for this announcement.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom