Busch Gardens Free Shuttle

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
I was reading up about the free shuttle service through Mears that takes guests to Busch Gardens and in taking the advantage since I will not have a rental. What I want to know is this similar to the SeaWorld bus where you have to get to Univerdal City Walk to get picked up for your trip to Busch Gardens or do you have to take the SeaWorld bus and then transfer from that Park to get to the bus? Has anybody experience in this bus trip to the park?

IAmFloridaBorn

I made it all the way to Tampa to BG without driving. Left the house, hopped on Lynx, got off at one of the Pickup Locations (Some Crabshack) and went to BG. The Bus gets there after the park opens and leaves before it closes, but you have to do no driving whatsoever and it's a really great deal (Was $10 at the time)I highly recommend.

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
I made it all the way to Tampa to BG without driving. Left the house, hopped on Lynx, got off at one of the Pickup Locations (Some Crabshack) and went to BG. The Bus gets there after the park opens and leaves before it closes, but you have to do no driving whatsoever and it's a really great deal (Was $10 at the time)I highly recommend.

Well, it's nice for the help. However, I'm looking at getting Picked up at Universal...While I had done it for Sea World getting Picked up at City Walk...After looking at the Mears Link @Disneyhead'71 had posted after you pick the hotel it shows that Universal Orlando is an Option....I'm wondering if it's the bus area or if your being picked up directly from your hotel?

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Anyone else taken this? I'm still trying to plan this all out and want to be sure your being picked up at City walk..The address that was previously mentioned above shows it being in backstage area of Universal.

JoeCamel

Anyone else taken this? I'm still trying to plan this all out and want to be sure your being picked up at City walk..The address that was previously mentioned above shows it being in backstage area of Universal.
I have not taken it but you board at the bus/taxi drop area by the parking lots from the reports I have heard. Many times google will be off with an address.

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
I have not taken it but you board at the bus/taxi drop area by the parking lots from the reports I have heard. Many times google will be off with an address.
So I take it that it's the same drop off at City Walk where you can get the Sea World bus too correct?

JoeCamel

So I take it that it's the same drop off at City Walk where you can get the Sea World bus too correct?
They have a bus drop off loop at ground level between the parking garages and CityWalk entrance with the moving sidewalks above. If you wanted to get on a resort bus, city bus, taxi, Uber or have a private car pick you up that is where you board. The excursion busses drop off there and sometimes are parked in that area as well.
You should give guest services a call to confirm (877) 589-4783

Last edited:

JoeCamel

I'm not sure how much time you are spending at BG but if you want a full day then a car or car service will get you there much earlier in the day and allow you to stay later than the shuttle will. You might get 6 - 7 hours with the shuttle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom