Bus transportation options for Saratoga

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Original Poster
We're wondering about our bus transportation options to/from Saratoga Springs. If we have a breakfast reservation at, say, Cape May Cafe, how early can we catch a bus from DTD to the resort?

Is there a link to the bus schedules anywhere? I did a search, but can't seem to find anything useful at the moment. If all else fails, there's always PM'ing a few people here. ;)

JPVonDrake

Motorcoach transportation from each Disney Resort begins at 7am each morning. Do keep in mind that there is no direct transportation from one resort to another, you will need to transfer at a Theme Park. To get from Saratoga Springs to the Beach Club Resort, board the bus marked Disney-MGM Studios as this is the closest transfer location. You want to be at the bus stop about 45 minutes to 1 hour prior to your reservation seating time.

Hope this helps, and enjoy your breakfast! :sohappy:

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Original Poster
JPVonDrake said:
Motorcoach transportation from each Disney Resort begins at 7am each morning. Do keep in mind that there is no direct transportation from one resort to another, you will need to transfer at a Theme Park. To get from Saratoga Springs to the Beach Club Resort, board the bus marked Disney-MGM Studios as this is the closest transfer location. You want to be at the bus stop about 45 minutes to 1 hour prior to your reservation seating time.

Hope this helps, and enjoy your breakfast! :sohappy:

Do buses begin running from DTD at 7am? I know some stores open 9am-ish, so we're wondering if taking a bus from Downtown Disney to a park, or another resort, is feasible before 9am. That's the only unknown for our next trip. I know all too well the other bussing options/limitations. :) Thanks!

slappy magoo

HauntedPirate said:
Do buses begin running from DTD at 7am? I know some stores open 9am-ish, so we're wondering if taking a bus from Downtown Disney to a park, or another resort, is feasible before 9am. That's the only unknown for our next trip. I know all too well the other bussing options/limitations. :) Thanks!

I'm pretty sure that they do...

Also, bear in mind that Saratoga Springs is HUGE. If you intend to use some bus transportation to/from DTD, then when you check-in, you might want to see if you can request a bulding close to one of the walkways.

Also, depending on when Disney-MGM opens that day, you might have the option of taking a bus there, then riding a ferry to the Beach Club.

wild01ride

To tie in with some of the above comments...

If you end up with a building that is closer (or not if you're up for walking) to DTD, you can easily make the walk (especially early in the day before you've expended all of your energy!)
That way, you can start from DTD and go straight to Beach Club.
Have a great stay!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom