bus loops at Saratoga and OKW

Nick Pappagiorgio

Original Poster
I've been searching for info on this and I am more confused than when I started.

Is there an internal bus system at OKW and Saratoga, or can one get on and off the resort buses (like you can at AKL)?

Disneyfreak Jen

From what I've read about OKW, yes, there is an internal bus system. I'm staying there for the first time this coming October. Also, busses to parks and DS stop at hospitality house twice, once on the way in and then they do the loop around the resort to pick up more passengers, again just before they leave the grounds. (If I'm wrong experienced people please feel free to correct me :D)

As far as Saratoga, I'm not positive, but they probably do. It's a massive resort. I know we got seriously lost there a few years ago trying to get to DD and thought a quick bus ride to Saratoga would be easy and then we could just walk to DD. Long story short, we asked a Disney maintenance employee on golf cart to help 2 girls out and he drove us almost to the bridge that connects the two. We'd be skeletons now if it weren't for him :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Nick Pappagiorgio

Original Poster
Yeah, I was not using the right verbiage in my search originally, but I eventually found what I think it the answer. For future searchers....

Credit: DVCnews.com

What is the order of bus stops at Saratoga Springs?
All busses except one follow this route:

The Grandstand
The Carousel
The Paddock
Congress Park
The Springs

The Downtown Disney bus follows the reverse route:

Congress Park
The Springs
The Grandstand
The Carousel
The Paddock

What is the order of bus stops at Old Key West?

All busses except those bound for Downtown Disney follow this route:

Peninsular Road
Old Turtle Pond Road
South Point
Miller's Road
Hospitality House

Downtown Disney buses make an additional stop at the Hospitality House upon entry at the resort, and then proceed to Peninsulra Road. The Downtown Disney buses are often referred to as "Internal" buses as they provide a means for guests to get from the Hospitality House (during that initial visit) to any other bus stop at the resort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom