• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

bumblebee movie 2018

erasure fan1

Original Poster
OK, so the first trailer is out and I have to say I think this could be a really good re start for the transformers.
I know people love to hate on the Bayformers, and I think he did overstay his welcome, I still enjoyed the movies. But this trailer gave me a much better feeling than I expected. I love how Bee and Star Scream have that original G1 look but it's still grounded in reality. I wonder since they canceled the next transformers movie, if this does well, do they use this as a new starting point or will it just be a one off and the real re-boot comes later.

Bairstow

Advertisement
I absolutely abhored the Michael Bay movies.

This, though, looks like it could be pretty good. I liked Kubo and the two Strings, so hopefully this director knows what he's doing. He's already publicly said that he's aiming for a live action version of The Iron Giant, which seems like a good plan. I definitely got Iron Giant vibes from the trailer, and noticed a shot or two cribbed from How to Train Your Dragon and Monster Trucks as well. Here's to hoping they keep the cast down to 2 or three robots and do everything exactly the opposite of how Bay did it.

Top Bottom