Budget

Screenshot_20210617-134815_Samsung Notes.jpg
does this budget seem feasible for two adults and 3 children for 10 days? We have never been so don't know if it's To much or not enough? Thanks

Last edited:

MissingDisney

No way to say. Depends where you stay, what tickets you buy, where/what you eat. Even a small adjustment to any of these can have big effects.

Ages of the kids will also greatly affect pricing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dave B

I agree you have to give more info, type of hotel, type of ticket, and types of food you eat. Where are you thinking of staying? What type of tickets, regular, park hopper, park hopper with water park option, quick service restaurants for burgers and chicken and pizza or sit down restaurants with character interactions? Or a mix of both? Give us a little bit more info

Upvote 0

Fitmomma93

Original Poster
I agree you have to give more info, type of hotel, type of ticket, and types of food you eat. Where are you thinking of staying? What type of tickets, regular, park hopper, park hopper with water park option, quick service restaurants for burgers and chicken and pizza or sit down restaurants with character interactions? Or a mix of both? Give us a little bit more info
Sorry guys, we're booked at the Carribean beach, with 7 days of park tickets, and memory maker. That's the 7057$ were paying to Disneyworld.
But dinning packages aren't available anymore, my daughter is 3 and my son's are 9 and 11.

Upvote 0

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
The food budget is doable. But $40 per person per day is going to limit choices. A QS lunch can run about $20 per person. It really depends on your eating tastes and patterns. But if you're counting on three meals a day and snacks - you may want to adjust it a bit.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
I suggest you think about breakfasts in the room. You’ll have a small fridge. You could order some breakfast cereal, fruit, yoghurt, whatever people like, from one of the grocery order companies (Instacart, Amazon fresh, Dizzy Dolphin, Garden Grocer are just a few). Also order snacks, water if you need bottled water, cans of soda etc. You can take snacks and drinks into the parks.

Sharing meals is perfectly acceptable. Places like Flametree have combos which would easily feed 2 people, so don’t order one per person. But definitely look at where you’d eat and what you’d order. With breakfast, snacks and drinks taken care of you then have 2 meals a day to buy.

I think if you want one TS and one QS a day that budget may be too low. But it depends how much people eat. Would you be sharing meals? Do the boys still like kids meals, would they share an adult meal or are they huge eaters?

Maybe look at mainly QS with a couple of TS treats.

You could also order out for pizza and save a fortune over eating dinner at a park or the resort. Or even uber to somewhere offsite to eat, have a look at what there is nearby.

I assume the flights are costed. That leaves the spending money. I guess it depends what that covers.

Some other suggestions: ask relatives for Disney gift cards as presents for the kids and you at birthdays and Christmas. Set a budget for one souvenir purchase per child. A tip I saw is to take photos of everything that the kids see and “want” - and then they can choose which one they really want from the photos. That’s easier if you have park hopers and time to go back and buy towards the end of the trip.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom