Trip Report Budget? Budget Smudget! We are at Disney! We don't need no stinkin' budget.

Haven't been back for 24 hrs and the post Disney blues have already begun.
tenor.gif

Why? This was the best Disney vacation we have ever taken...ever!
giphy.gif

One thing to note, the park-hopper passes were a must this trip. I will explain during this trip report why.

So, without further or do, I will begin this trip report. Why the title? Well...we started with a strict budget, and then we realized how wonderful Disney was this trip and wanted to bring the magic home. So we bought a lot of stuffs and ate at mostly Table Services. 😁

We went all out with no regrets, and we took lots and lots of pictures.:joyfull:

Last edited:

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
April 12, Time to go home
I have been leaving a tip for Mousekeepers everyday with a note and a quick sketch. It was my idea not to opt out of Mousekeeping this trip because it is soooo nice to come back to a clean room.

This was the note for our leaving day.

Time to start packing up everything. Oh and just a side note for those of you wondering why we are ok with separate beds is because we sleep on a King at home. If we ended up sleeping on one of these alone, I would end up on the floor or in a choke hold.

Our mess

More room pics

Yeah...we bought a LOT of souvenirs

Checked out of the room, time for breakfast

Doc had to make bathroom pit stop, so I sat here and drank my morning cup of coffee

sheriffwoody

Enjoyed your report! Glad you had a great trip 🤗

Time to start packing up everything. Oh and just a side note for those of you wondering why we are ok with separate beds is because we sleep on a King at home. If we ended up sleeping on one of these alone, I would end up on the floor or in a choke hold.

We do the same thing! We had to share the queen in the cabin when we stayed there and it felt like we were on top of each other! We love our king bed 😍

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom