Trip Report Budget? Budget Smudget! We are at Disney! We don't need no stinkin' budget.

Haven't been back for 24 hrs and the post Disney blues have already begun.
tenor.gif

Why? This was the best Disney vacation we have ever taken...ever!
giphy.gif

One thing to note, the park-hopper passes were a must this trip. I will explain during this trip report why.

So, without further or do, I will begin this trip report. Why the title? Well...we started with a strict budget, and then we realized how wonderful Disney was this trip and wanted to bring the magic home. So we bought a lot of stuffs and ate at mostly Table Services. 😁

We went all out with no regrets, and we took lots and lots of pictures.:joyfull:

Last edited:

Rista1313

tenor.gif

tumblr_mc3qufYX3O1qlputd.gif

One thing to note, the park-hopper passes were a must this trip. I will explain during this trip report why.

So, without further or do, I will begin this trip report. Why the title? Well...we started with a strict budget, and then we realized how wonderful Disney was this trip and wanted to bring the magic home. So we bought a lot of stuffs and ate at mostly Table Services. 😁

We went all out with no regrets, and we took lots and lots of pictures.:joyfull:

I'm in! You needed a great trip! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
tenor.gif

tumblr_mc3qufYX3O1qlputd.gif

Yay!
Decadence. Bring it.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
April 6th, Leaving, the Drive,...and Subway for lunch
The title is self explanatory here, but after leaving our oldest cat the day before at the vet to be boarded (she was diabetic at one point and we were playing it safe with her health wise while we were gone), we said our goodbyes to the other 3 cats as we were started to head out Saturday morning:

So bye bye Callum,

Marble...

And the often times a real "basket case" 🐱:hilarious: Nabooru.

And we are off!

Our first stop after the first few hours is....SUBWAY! And time for some introductions.

And here is my husband, Doc! His real name is Sam but his nickname is Doc. Dontcha love the shirt?:hilarious:

And...here is me with Doc...I really really hate taking pictures of myself so just FYI, my selfie abilities are terribly lacking.

I am not the infamous KatieBug. My name is Keri. Yep, there it is world. You know who I am now. :hungover:

Attachments

• IMG_0492.JPG
    IMG_0492.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 218

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
April 6th, We've arrived in Orlando!
After about 6.5-7 hours on the road, we arrived in Orlando! Woohoo! Our first night, we decided to stay off Disney property in a nearby hotel, Clarion Suites. They were a Disney affiliated hotel so we had a hint of Disney magic to come.

Our room number...it is just missing the A;)

Doc checking for bed bugs. He travels a lot so he told me to always check no matter where you are staying.

And this little beauty was in the room:joyfull:

Alright, time for dinner! Where to? Not Disney Springs just yet.

We found a little Asian cuisine place nearby called Sakura Asian Fusion (right next door to a souvenir shop). I was in the mood for some Pad Thai.

Waiting for food...

Last edited:

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
During our meal, I got a crazy idea, possibly another bucket list item that I just thought of at that moment. 🤔

Talked with Doc and asked him, "Why don't we go get tattoos while on vacation?" We discussed it during our meal and decided to check out a tattoo shop not too far down the road. I have always wanted an "on-vacation-tattoo". I normally don't get those. My tattoos are usually months planned in advance, but when I get an idea of what I want, I want it right then and there.

So off to get some tats!

Doc likes turtles and I wanted one to represent him and I also wanted another butterfly, so I go two small tats this trip!

Ignore the redness. For those of you tattoo-less, the red does go away! I promise.

And my other butterfly, wrapped and ready for healing.

Doc wanted another big tattoo on his chest (his original is his Aires symbol) and because he is big into Legend of Zelda (just a note, our wedding was Legend of Zelda themed, yep that is how big), he got the Tri-force.

krisri18

April 6th, We've arrived in Orlando!
After about 6.5-7 hours on the road, we arrived in Orlando! Woohoo! Our first night, we decided to stay off Disney property in a nearby hotel, Clarion Suites. They were a Disney affiliated hotel so we had a hint of Disney magic to come.

Our room number...it is just missing the A;)
View attachment 364058

View attachment 364059

View attachment 364060

Doc checking for bed bugs. He travels a lot so he told me to always check no matter where you are staying.
View attachment 364062

View attachment 364063

And this little beauty was in the room:joyfull:
View attachment 364064

Alright, time for dinner! Where to? Not Disney Springs just yet.
View attachment 364065

We found a little Asian cuisine place nearby called Sakura Asian Fusion (right next door to a souvenir shop). I was in the mood for some Pad Thai.
View attachment 364066

Waiting for food...
View attachment 364067
I do the bed bug check too! Nothing is allowed in the room until I've ripped apart the bedding

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom