Bubble Tea anywhere on property?

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
The Lotus Blossom Cafe is the only place on property that I have ever seen it. I wish more places sold it. It is good at Lotus Blossom though so it is definitely worth stopping by to grab some. :slurp:

Rob562

They sell a line of Princess teas in tins. They're available in many of the stores around property. (I know because I picked a few of the Green Tea and English Breakfast teas up as gifts on my last trip).
I'm 99% sure that the Mulan tins have Bubble Tea mix in them.

(Oh, and I've had two people tell me that the Green Tea that I got for them in Disney is among the best bagged green tea they've had)

-Rob

Captain Hank

They sell a line of Princess teas in tins. They're available in many of the stores around property. (I know because I picked a few of the Green Tea and English Breakfast teas up as gifts on my last trip).
I'm 99% sure that the Mulan tins have Bubble Tea mix in them.

(Oh, and I've had two people tell me that the Green Tea that I got for them in Disney is among the best bagged green tea they've had)

-Rob
Really? I'm surprised that it's being sold in-park. There's more to bubble tea than just tea--there are also the tapioca pearls, which have to be prepared somewhat carefully in order to avoid...well...negative consequences. I've seen bubble tea kits before, but the ones that I've seen have been housed in largeish boxes, not small tea tins.

wardpr68

Original Poster
dang. only chocolate? I am a fan of the fruit flavors like peach, cherry, banana... stuff like that. Oh well, maybe i will give it a try.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom