Bruce Broughton Theme Park Music - Intrada Box Set

michmousefan

Yes, can't wait for this to be released. In a sort of related note, the soundtrack to The Imagineering Story was released last week; it's quite good. I had written Jeff Kryka, the composer a while ago and he sent me a note when it hit Spotify and Apple Music.

Spotify link:

Yes, can't wait for this to be released. In a sort of related note, the soundtrack to The Imagineering Story was released last week; it's quite good. I had written Jeff Kryka, the composer a while ago and he sent me a note when it hit Spotify and Apple Music.

Spotify link:

Ooh! That’s neat :D

Jasonflz

Original Poster

Spotify link:

Thanks for the link! I remember liking the music in context, it’ll be interesting to hear it by itself.

On a side note, here’s a pretty cool adaption of the music from Fantastic Flight/Soarin’ that a fan arranged. Insanely accurate, there are also a few other gems on his channel!

BroughtonFan

Actually, a followup question... Would there be anyone at Disney we could politely contact, or show our support for it’s release? Within reason of course. :p

I’m wondering this as well. Maybe the project hasn’t been approved because the higher-ups don’t think there is enough interest.

Normally I don’t really find petitions to be useful but I do feel like there should be some way to show Disney that there are plenty of fans who would buy this in a heartbeat if it got released.

I’m wondering this as well. Maybe the project hasn’t been approved because the higher-ups don’t think there is enough interest.

Normally I don’t really find petitions to be useful but I do feel like there should be some way to show Disney that there are plenty of fans who would buy this in a heartbeat if it got released.
Likewise! I don’t think a petition is needed here. Just friendly contact to know we’re out here and would love to have this music released. :D

There were a few updates recently on the Film Score Monthly board. Apparently only now is Intrada finally in the process of adding the Soaring Fantastic Flight music to the set, and then it will be up to Disney to release... So, who knows how much longer we will have to wait. I have to say it is extremely frustrating that this isn't out yet.

Jasonflz

Original Poster
There were a few updates recently on the Film Score Monthly board. Apparently only now is Intrada finally in the process of adding the Soaring Fantastic Flight music to the set, and then it will be up to Disney to release... So, who knows how much longer we will have to wait. I have to say it is extremely frustrating that this isn't out yet.
Thanks for the heads up, I was able to find the exact quote from Roger Feigelson of Intrada;

“while were on the subject of disney and releases and such and Broughton. is there any chance of a complete compilation of his theme park music? and if so when we could see it being released? thank you for everything as always!

Yes I think. We're just now adding his lastest Soarin' score for Tokyo Disney. It's a Disney album though so I don't know the timing of the release.”

A year later, still waiting, but at least we now have the score from Soaring: Fantastic Flight, as well as two of the BGM cues that Broughton also composed for that attraction.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

His Spaceship Earth soundtrack is the best thing to have happened on that ride in the 2007 overhaul, sadly the scenery from the top down and narration ruined it. I bet if they were going to have a more emotional ending like most prefers he would have pulled off another great soundtrack for that to.

Cmdr_Crimson

Still waiting......
92Ao.gif

aladdin2007

I would love at least a new parks album like they use to do,,,,not there is all that much music/songs in new attractions anymore. But they sure don't have half the products they use to have. From park albums to parks books etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom