British Invasion Beatles Band question

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
My husband and I greatly enjoy seeing The British Invasion in the UK Pavilion at EPCOT. It's been a bummer that we haven't seen them lately!

Does anyone know when they are coming back? Is it just bad luck that they haven't been there when we look for them - or have they been AWOL?

Bug715

I think they're still there but not doing as many shows as during the summer. I know it looked like they were only performing a few shows a week last time I looked sometime in october or november.

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
We're going to be at EPCOT on our wedding anniversary in June and I am hoping they are going to be there. I would plan a meal in that area so we can be sure to catch as many shows as we can. IIRC, they start with the early years in the first set and progressively work to the later years with the music. I think it would really make DH happy to see them again.

Anyone with the inside scoop know if they will be there in June? I guess I could call WDW or email them, I just wonder if the person on the phone will know....

Call the little toy store back in the UK area. they always seem to know whats going on back there a little better. When were there, they let us know when the characters will be out, like Alice, Mary Poppins, and when the "Beatles" will be perfroming.

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
Call the little toy store back in the UK area. they always seem to know whats going on back there a little better. When were there, they let us know when the characters will be out, like Alice, Mary Poppins, and when the "Beatles" will be perfroming.

Thank you for the advice! That sounds like a promising suggestion!

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Thanks for posting the link! I didn't think about searching for a website. I really got a kick out of them, especially since I grew up with all their albums.

Bri likes them too. She likes all thing English though, so no big surprise :lol:

I haven't seen them in years. I never seem to pass by when they're playing anymore.

Did they used to play more often than they do now, by any chance?

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
We finally did get to see the British Invasion band in May - they were great! Too bad it was so hot that day! The viewing area in England is in full sun! :eek:

Here's some pics:

2642886018_b408242b03.jpg

2642911422_2a52abfda9.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom