Bring Back 20,000 Leagues in some form

Rooster

Original Poster
Do you think they should bring back 20,000 Leagues in some form?

I don't necessarily mean in its old form. I realize the technology was outdated. How about a modern version or at the very least a version like DLP. Its just too great of a theme to let go. What do you think?:cool:

MrPromey

I think it's already been let go. While it was most certainly a classic, it's been closed long enough now to probably be out of the minds of most WDW guests. I just wish they would do something - anything with it. I mean, they could have kept MRWR and put the Pooh over there even.

Rooster

Original Poster
Originally posted by MrPromey
I think it's already been let go. While it was most certainly a classic, it's been closed long enough now to probably be out of the minds of most WDW guests. I just wish they would do something - anything with it. I mean, they could have kept MRWR and put the Pooh over there even.

Didn't I read somewhere on this site. That the 20,000 site is rumored for an e-ticket coaster or an entrance to a new Vilan themed land. If this has been hashed over already bear with me I'm new I haven't read through all the threads yet.:cool:

MrPromey

No problem. There have been tons of rumors about what might happen with this area. They started almost the day that 20,000 closed down. Nobody really knows. A coaster in fantasyland seems sort of unlikely given the nature of that part of the park but it's hard to say...

Rooster

Original Poster
Originally posted by MrPromey
No problem. There have been tons of rumors about what might happen with this area. They started almost the day that 20,000 closed down. Nobody really knows. A coaster in fantasyland seems sort of unlikely given the nature of that part of the park but it's hard to say...

WDW-Imagineer

20,000 Leagues Under The Sea, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, Horizons, World of Motion, Takeflight, & Journey Into Imagination are NOT coming back. Once Disney has removed or changed a ride, there is absolutely no way it will come back in its original form. Same thing with JIYI, if they do change anything... it will not be to revert it back to the original JIY. JIY is gone & we won't see it again, just like all of the other changed or removed Disney Rides.... :( :(

Monorail Lime

Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer
20,000 Leagues Under The Sea, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, Horizons, World of Motion, Takeflight, & Journey Into Imagination are NOT coming back. Once Disney has removed or changed a ride, there is absolutely no way it will come back in its original form. Same thing with JIYI, if they do change anything... it will not be to revert it back to the original JIY. JIY is gone & we won't see it again, just like all of the other changed or removed Disney Rides.... :( :(

Tell that to the MSEP fans in California who sobbed when it left!

<SRH>

I don't remember where I read it but there was a rumor that they wanted to push the MK out further into a new land that would have to do with the writings of Jules Verne, H.G. Wells, etc. That would be a great area to put a 20,000 LUTS attraction. Probably the one from the TDS park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom