Brief trip report (9/20-9/21)

I got in my minimum 2 trips to WDW this year so I'm back on track. Went to PI with some friends who were celebrating their Honeymoon. It was there first time to PI and they had a blast...there are now 2 more AC addicts; and "Samantha" chatted with them during her show.

I joined them overnight @ the All Star Music. Still not too impressed with the place, especially after spending the night on a cot but it beats the floor. It took them almost 30 min. to check-out, only 1 person was on duty.

I'm planning to go back for a longer trip this December...though definitely not staying @ the ASM. Kungaloosh!

mrtoad

Originally posted by foxfire
I got in my minimum 2 trips to WDW this year so I'm back on track. Went to PI with some friends who were celebrating their Honeymoon. It was there first time to PI and they had a blast...there are now 2 more AC addicts; and "Samantha" chatted with them during her show.

I joined them overnight @ the All Star Music. Still not too impressed with the place, especially after spending the night on a cot but it beats the floor. It took them almost 30 min. to check-out, only 1 person was on duty.

I'm planning to go back for a longer trip this December...though definitely not staying @ the ASM. Kungaloosh!

I agree with what you said about the All Star. We stayed at sports for 2 nights in 2000. We hated it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom