Bridget with Merchandise Guest Services

Brontii

Original Poster
My communication with Bridget was mostly via phone after my family/I returned from a visit at Walt Disney World in October. Our older son saw and debated on purchasing a Scrooge McDuck piece of framed/matted/numbered/signed artwork. We (his father and I) had planned on getting back to the shop before our flight home...unfortunately that didn't workout. After working through who might be able to help...Bridget from Merchandise Guest Services contacted me. She found that the one we had viewed had been sold...but asked if I wanted her to see if another would become available...yes was definitely the answer. She was kind enough to keep in contact...then called on December 1st to say that she had found one if we still wanted it. It was shipped out on December 10th...and arrived at our home by 9:16am December 11th! It, hopefully, will be a wonderful surprise for our son. Both Bridget and Martin (he helped me when I called about tracking info on the 10th) were so very helpful and polite. Disney has always been a favorite...this makes it more so!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom