"Breathless" boat...no go for 2 years!

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Ok, really dissapointed now. :cry:
Last year we tried to do the "Breathless" boat Illuminations tour. The boat was put into renovations, and we couldn't get it.

So this year we tried again.

I just got a call today for Disney that once again, it will be going under the renovations "knife" and will not be available Oct -Dec.

Grrrr! Two years in a row now. I guess I'll be saving $180, but I really wanted the boat ride! :mad:

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Original Poster
Originally posted by mickeysaver
DANGIT! :brick:
I had really hoped to surprise my honey with this near the end of our trip. :mad: Mickey

I didn't catch the exact date in December, but it wasn't the end of December, somewhere before the end. You may want to call and find out when...

Upvote 0

s25843

Originally posted by Blizz
Well there is always Grand 1 that launches from the Grand Floridian. You can even buy one after the trip for just under $700,000.

Its actually slightly cheaper than $700k. With the current state of this economy you could get one for $500k new or about 200-350k Used.

Sorry I know too much about boats LOL

<-------- Thats my Baby right there!

Have you considered a pontoon tour ( I know its not as grand, but it basically will take you on the same tour! :))

Upvote 0

Figaro

Twice my DH and I tried to reserve Breathless, both times we got there and it was out of service. We had to take a pontoon, which was nice and they did give us alot of extras to make up for the disappointment. (And we got a cheaper rate) Now, we don't even bother trying to get it and just get the pontoon. Besides Breathless isn't as special with a 4 yr old tagging along! :animwink:

Upvote 0

Blizz

Originally posted by s25843
Its actually slightly cheaper than $700k. With the current state of this economy you could get one for $500k new or about 200-350k Used.

Sorry I know too much about boats LOL

<-------- Thats my Baby right there!

Have you considered a pontoon tour ( I know its not as grand, but it basically will take you on the same tour! :))

I figured Disney was jacking up the price (quoted the price from Birnbaum's).

I would love a boat like that, but I guess for now I am stuck with a Waverunner.

Upvote 0

s25843

Originally posted by Blizz
I figured Disney was jacking up the price (quoted the price from Birnbaum's).

I would love a boat like that, but I guess for now I am stuck with a Waverunner.

Maybe one day you will have one!

I started with a canoe and worked my way up! :)

Upvote 0

Blizz

My goal is a boat like Thunder in the old tv show Thunder in Paradise with dual Mer Cruiser engines. Either that, or a huge Viking yacht with a davit big enought to launch the WaterMouse boat I will have to go along with it. That price should come to around 5 million. LOL.

Oh yeah and in my dreams I drive a BMW Z4 Roadster to. LOL.

Upvote 0

skiwee

While I prefer your type of boat, I am stuck with a 38ft Hustler as that is the kind DH likes. As long as it is has A/C and a bathroom I guess I can live with it. Your boat really does look nice though.

Upvote 0

s25843

Originally posted by skiwee
While I prefer your type of boat, I am stuck with a 38ft Hustler as that is the kind DH likes. As long as it is has A/C and a bathroom I guess I can live with it. Your boat really does look nice though.

Correction: As long as it Has an AC, Bathroom, and It Floats you can live with it :lol:

Thanks, mine is a 1998 4270 Cruisers, just got it last year. We keep it up here in MA in the Summer, and down in Ft. Lauderdale in the winter

Upvote 0

skiwee

Correction: As long as it Has an AC, Bathroom, and It Floats you can live with it :lol:

Thanks, mine is a 1998 4270 Cruisers, just got it last year. We keep it up here in MA in the Summer, and down in Ft. Lauderdale in the winter
I forgot about the floating part! I am in Maryland and practically live on the Chesapeake. I love boating but generally of the recreational kind which your cruiser leans towards. Our boat just seems to go fast. I feel like I'm on the end of the Splash Mountain ride the entire time, white knuckles and all! LOL!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom