BREAKING NEWS RE Columbia Harbor House

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Actually, it's the Story of Water. You have uncovered the true story of the Moana attraction at Epcot. And it's sponsorship by Coca Cola...
Actually

6153341135b365fd09efb6cef374f5333709fd68e3a85163c96bd9e4601c0f26.jpg

tirian

We live in the land of excess. Eat, drink, live, spend $$ above our means , etc etc. Drinking unlimited refills was in my past. Switching to water works. It did for me.
So true.
Don't get me wrong I still enjoy soft drinks but I don't feel like I NEED them or NEED refills.
I can easily have water with nearly anything and just choose to have soda here and there.

As a fellow water drinker who occasionally enjoys a soft drink, I still feel compelled to point out the obvious:

Disney shouldn’t keep jacking up Coke prices. This doesn’t compare to a sports event or concert, where people enter and exit within a few hours. WDW is a multi-day vacation for most guests, and the food and beverage prices help define “gouging.”

TrainsOfDisney

As a fellow water drinker who occasionally enjoys a soft drink, I still feel compelled to point out the obvious:

Disney shouldn’t keep jacking up Coke prices. This doesn’t compare to a sports event or concert, where people enter and exit within a few hours. WDW is a multi-day vacation for most guests, and the food and beverage prices help define “gouging.”

I agree. I used to always buy bottles of water for $2. And $2.50. Once they hit $3 and up I always ask for a free cup of water.

I’m still surprised that Starbucks prices are in line with Starbucks outside of the park. $3.95 for a Trenta iced passion tea is a steal when Disney charges $4.50 for a bottle of Honest Tea.

RSoxNo1

It’s still news if they previously offered refills and now do not.
I don’t believe they ever offered free refills at any counter service where the fountains were behind the counter. When the fountains are accessible to guests, the price point for the soda is different.

lazyboy97o

Mercedes Benz Stadium in Atlanta has found great success in offering cheap food items along with the now typical “craft” stadium foods that cost a small fortune. What they lost in margins they more than made up in volume and good will. Disney could easily sell $1 Cokes and $2 hot dogs. It’d be a huge seller and reverse now decades of negative public attitudes.

Last edited:

Lilofan

Excess drinking of soda may not be a reason for it, but excess of many things with no end in sight and that's why there are AED machines present. It's a sad fact of life.

unmitigated disaster

We live in the land of excess. Eat, drink, live, spend $$ above our means , etc etc. Drinking unlimited refills was in my past. Switching to water works. It did for me.
As a type 2 diabetic who does not drink coffee and cannot drink tea, I'm pretty much left with sugar-free soda. Water all the time gets really old and boring.

Jon81uk

I would go with stating the facts as we have experienced it. Their experience is that they didn't know refills were available at counter service. Given its not advertised as available then why would you even expect it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jon81uk

It's an accurate term, the action itself is strange. Anyhoo....

I have never had a soda at Disney or anywhere. I didn't feel the need to interject that because it's not relevant to the discussion at all.

If you've never had a soda why interject at all?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom