BREAKING NEWS RE Columbia Harbor House

Weather_Lady

Even if you are having the all-you-care-to-enjoy menu option ("Bill of Fare")?

EDIT: Never mind. I was mis-remembering. Unlike some buffets, LTT doesn't include (and has not traditionally included) beverages as part of the meal, regardless of whether you order the a la carte or AYCTE options. I just Googled some old menus to confirm. It has however, traditionally been the official policy (as confirmed by Mom's Panel drivel as recently as late 2018) of all WDW TS restaurants to offer free refills on fountain beverages, so if this is truly representative of a new policy, it's a sea change.

Last edited:

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Wow...that is rather odd! Not like you are taking extra one to go outside with you in the park....;)

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Got me worried about the dinner rolls for a sec here! 😧
If those were to be taken off the menu, I'd be riotting outside LTT.

Didn't know they offered soft drink refills.

EricsBiscuit

Original Poster
Liberty Tree Tavern?
The table service restaurant?
Even if you are having the all-you-care-to-enjoy menu option ("Bill of Fare")?

EDIT: Never mind. I was mis-remembering. Unlike some buffets, LTT doesn't include (and has not traditionally included) beverages as part of the meal, regardless of whether you order the a la carte or AYCTE options. I just Googled some old menus to confirm. It has however, traditionally been the official policy (as confirmed by Mom's Panel drivel as recently as late 2018) of all WDW TS restaurants to offer free refills on fountain beverages, so if this is truly representative of a new policy, it's a sea change.
I'm sure you can purchase the unlimited refills for $24.99 (*good only during your seating, must wait 20 min between refills, no sharing, straws extra)
Give me Liberty tree tavern free refills or Give me Death!
Got me worried about the dinner rolls for a sec here! 😧
If those were to be taken off the menu, I'd be riotting outside LTT.

Didn't know they offered soft drink refills.
Almost all table service restaurants in the USA do. I think I’ve been to one in nyc that doesn’t, but they served coke products in cans, not fountain service.
I cannot imagine free refills are not provided...
I feel like there is more to this or some misinformation at this point.
I get the feeling this could be misinformation.
Nickel and dime 👎🏻
How much were the refills?
I personally do not believe this.
Agreed. Let's wait a bit before beginning some good old fashion public outrage.
I’m an idiot. I meant the Columbia Harbor House. I guess I was so shocked I didn’t remember the name correctly.

EricsBiscuit

Original Poster
Wrong name but the CHH does NOT provide free refills anymore. I apologize for the mistake. However, the last bastion of free refills at MK CSRs has been overcome by the penny pinching bean counters. It is a sad day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom