Breakfast???

soarin

Original Poster
Where is the best table service restaurant to have breakfast? We have reservations at Boma, but I am second guessing my choice. I am not a huge breakfast eater, but my DH is.

DisneyWall-E

If you have children with you than I would say Chef Mickey's (1st choice) Ohana's (2nd choice). If your doing Magic Kingdom that day you can do an early breakfast at The Crystal Palace and get into the park before everyone else. Its a great opportunity to get some awesome pictures of an almost empty Main Street U.S.A. and Cinderella Castle.

MattyFresh

I have reservations for Chef Mickey's (my sons first trip) but really considering adding Kona. I have to try the Tonga Toast!!

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
Boma hands down owns the breakfast buffets. Once you can learn to avoid the "character hype" with dining your eyes are opened to an entirely different realm of dining options. Trails End has another outstanding breakfast buffet for a fraction of the cost.

LizC

I have really liked Kouzzina in the past. Delicous food and great french pressed coffee! Not as crowded as some other places, and so convienent to Epcot or Hollywood Studios. However, I have recently been hearing such good things about Kona as well. (I have ADR's there for my next trip).

So I would say Kona if you want to go to MK, Kouzzina if you want to spend the day in Hollywood Studios and either for EPCOT. Enjoy your trip!

steviej

Where is the best table service restaurant to have breakfast? We have reservations at Boma, but I am second guessing my choice. I am not a huge breakfast eater, but my DH is.

noooo, don't change boma, I am a disney vet (and that's including 2 internships) and boma is hands down my favorite breakfast, please don't change it. It's amazing, you'll love it and I promise you won't regret it.

soarin

Original Poster
We ended up changing to kinda cafe. All the talk of tonga toast has sold us. We will be running the wine and dine half marathon the night before and between timing, logistics, and menu choices I think kona is the best choice. Thanks for all the suggestions. We will definitely try boma in the future.

LivFreeorDisney

Boma is my all time favorite breakfast place so I say stick with it. We are trying the breakfast at the Beach Club this year so I can't wait for that.

tigsmom

For us it's the all you care to eat skillet at the Whispering Canyon Cafe in the WL; it can be ordered for any amount of people so you could get a light breakfast and he can have the big one.

DisneyDebNJ

We have breakfast ADRs this trip for Boma, Chef Mickeys and Ohana. Boma will be a first for us, but really looking forward to it, after all the wonderful reviews I've read on these boards.

Mukta

The stacked breakfast at Kouzzina is one of the best things I have ever eaten. I am seriously thinking about eating breakfast there everyday on my next trip.
I really like the breakfast at Kona, but it does get a bit sweet for me after a while.
The buffet at Cape May was also delicious. I still think about the asparagus with fresh hollandaise sauce and the quinoa with cranberries.

The Incredible Schmulk

One more vote for Kouzzina and their "Stacked" breakfast (Two Poached Eggs, Kalamata Olive Toast, Artichoke Spread, and Sweet Potato Hash with choice of Bacon or Chicken Sausage). It's an awesome breakfast dish. Enough food to be filling, but not so much or so heavy that you're lethargic for half of the day. It's probably the most perfect breakfast dish on property. It's also pretty freaking awesome.

I'd throw in Olivia's at Old Key West (a short boat ride from Downtown Disney, so it's not very hard to get there), and the Grand Floridian Cafe to round out my top three breakfast favorites.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
If you have children with you than I would say Chef Mickey's (1st choice) Ohana's (2nd choice). If your doing Magic Kingdom that day you can do an early breakfast at The Crystal Palace and get into the park before everyone else. Its a great opportunity to get some awesome pictures of an almost empty Main Street U.S.A. and Cinderella Castle.

This!

If the kids aspect isn't top priority: Kona Cafe (TONGA TOAST wooHOO!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom