Breakfast in Animal Kingdom

petersenjp

Original Poster
The wife and I just got back from Disney. We go almost every year, and we tried the Tusker House Character Breakfast for the first time. We went with another couple. Neither have kids. But if you do, it is great. The character do a dance with the kids. They bounce around with maracas and have a great time. As for the food, great choices. But I do have a suggestion if you do go....don't plan another meal for several hours! You will NOT leave hungry!

Pioneer Hall

Thanks for the information. You should add a review in the review section so people will be able to see it when considering the meal.

wannab@dis

We also really liked Tusker House Breakfast and have talked about it several times since our trip. In fact, we would rate the food, service and value over Chef Mickey's. Kids or not, it's a top selection for a good breakfast!

Here's my review from back in December.
We ate there last week and was very impressed. The buffet was great with several "not your normal breakfast buffet" selections. Our service was very good and "Goofy's Orange juice" was fantastic... it's a concoction of several juices. Note, it did stain our 16mo old's shirt so you may want to bring a real sippie cup and not use theirs (a simple coffee cup lid) if you have toddlers.

The characters seemed to have plenty of room to move around and they had some nice dance / group involment times. Also, it's apparently the CHEAPEST character meal on property. Two adults, 1 child, (1 free infant) and our total bill was about $50.

Philo

Thanks for the review - I'm not really a big breakfast eater but it sounds like the atmosphere will be worth it!

ThinkTink721

The wife and I just got back from Disney. We go almost every year, and we tried the Tusker House Character Breakfast for the first time. We went with another couple. Neither have kids. But if you do, it is great. The character do a dance with the kids. They bounce around with maracas and have a great time. As for the food, great choices. But I do have a suggestion if you do go....don't plan another meal for several hours! You will NOT leave hungry!
Which characters were at the breakfast?

MaeMaesMagic

MY FAMILY AND I, ME 26, MOM 50'S, NIECE 9 & NEPHEW 5 VISITED TUSKER HOUSE ON OUR 2ND DAY FOR BREAKFAST WITH DONALD AND FRIENDS, AND WOW WHAT A GREAT TIME!!!:):) WE WERE SEATED A FEW TABLES IN AND RIGHT ON THE END!! OUR CM WAS SO HELPFUL (1ST TIME DINNING PLANNERS) AND EVEN MADE SURE WE KNEW TO WAIT AROUND IF EVERYONE HADNT BEEN TO OUR TABLE!! THE MEAL WAS FABULOUS, AND THE JUICE I WISH I COULD HAVE EVERY DAY!!!:slurp::slurp::slurp: BUT BY FAR THE BEST PART WAS WATCHING MY NEPHEW (5) MEET DONALD AND DAISY FOR THE 1ST TIME, HE HAD SPENT AN ENTIRE YEAR LISTENING TO US TALK ABOUT DISNEYWORLD AND MEETING DONALD AND OTHER CHARACTERS BUT IM NOT SURE HE BELIEVED ANY OF IT. WELL WHEN DONALD CAME TO OUR TABLE THE LOOK ON HIS FACE WAS WORTH ALL THE MONEY SPENT!! TO THIS DAY (ONLY 2 MONTHS LATER) HE STILL TALKS ABOUT THE WHOLE PLACE!! SO AS WE BEGAIN PLANNING NEXT JANUARYS TRIP AND ASKED THE KIDS WHERE THE WANT TO GO AGAIN TUSKERHOUSE IS HIS NUMBER 1 CHOICE!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

disney21

I'm definitely going to consider eating here next trip.. my family is always looking for a good place to eat in Animal Kingdom for breakfast!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom