Breakfast @ Chef Mickey's Question

Cinderella1976

Original Poster
Hi Everyone!! Does anyone know if Donald appears at the Chef Mickey's Breakfast or is he just at the dinner? I read on AllEarsNet that he is just at the dinner, can anyone confirm that? Thanks!!!

frankster

I haven't been to the Chef Mickey breakfast in years, but I'm pretty sure all of the same characters are there for both dinner and breakfast.

beryl628

When I was there a few months ago he was there. I leave Friday and have reservations there on Thurs. I can update you then :)

Jessie&Buzz

We were there 2 years ago and he wasn't. I do know that he's at the breakfast in AK since it's named after him. We're trying it this trip.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
We have been to Chef Mickeys a number of times and have never seen Donald. I think Breakfastasaruas is the only place he appears??????

Cinderella1976

Original Poster
I've been there many times also for breakfast and he wasn't there, but I've read somewhere (I think there was a thread about it) that Donald is supposed to replace Chip and Dale @ Chef Mickey's.

robynchic

No, Donald is not there for breakfast (except for some VERY rare extenuating circumstances). Pluto is there for breakfast, and Goofy is in the lobby. For dinner, Donald is there in the lobby, and Goofy walks table to table.

CMSomeday

We were there last Friday and it was Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Chip, Dale and Goofy in the lobby. Donald was at Breakfastosaurus at AK.

Hope this helps.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom