Trip Report Breaker Breaker 1-9, We're goin' live!

What's our 20? We crossed the boarder into Florida and we're keepin' an eye out for Smokey's!
IMG_20191004_081527.jpg

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Day 5 cntd...

We headed out of Epcot and we were both a bit hungry so I suggested Crews Cup (at Yacht Club). They have (IMO) the best cheeseburger on property. For anyone not familiar with Crews Cup, it is a very cozy lounge located directly next to Yachstman Steakhouse at Yacht Club. It has very "country club" vibe and the service is great, C does not often eat meat, but for this burger she will make an exception.

IMG_20191008_212202.jpg

C did not want her bacon so they put it on the side for me. They put the lettuce, onion, tomato and pickle on the side as well so you can prepare it how you like. We each had a beer but I cant recall which ones. We devoured our burgers and headed back to the room to watch some tv and get some sleep.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Day 6

We were up early for EMH at MK.

IMG_20191009_070908.jpg

IMG_20191009_070919.jpg

Its great to be at MK before the sun rises! But we had run out of creamer for our coffee to make in the room and we are not big fans of the coffee they serve at Boardwalk Bakery so we figured we would just grab some Starbucks at MK. As much as I needed some coffee, C was already WIDE awake and fueled by the fact that there is a Pandora store on MSUSA, so of course we had to stop there first.

IMG_20191009_071812.jpg

The sun wasnt even up yet but the Vader Visa was already getting a workout. C bought the Villains set (of three) and had it sent to the room.

Next we went to Starbucks, We dont go to Starbucks when at home. Mostly because we prefer organic coffee and use a coconut creamer. Its always a hoot when we do go at WDW because its enjoyable to watch the complete lack of manners that grown adults have. What am I referring to? When people order their coffee, instead of waiting to the side and leaving room for people to get past, they completely crowd the pickup area as if there are no other customers already waiting or other customers behind them that will need to get past them.

IMG_20191009_072656.jpg

Most of the people in this picture had ordered AFTER we did, but Im sure they assumed that their order would be prepared first. They act as if standing in the larger open area will inhibit them from hearing the CM yell their name out. Or even funnier, when the CM yells a name out and asks one of the people standing right at the counter if its them, the person says "no" and then tells the CM their name as if the CM will stop what theyre doing and fetch their order (that obviously isnt even ready yet), smh.

We had our order shortly after and headed back out to MSUSA.

IMG_20191009_073434.jpg

Here is another rant that Id like to share. The "Extra" Extra Magic Hours are a bit of a rip off. They only allow you to go into Tomorrowland (or at least thats all they did on this morning) and the rest of the park is still closed. Considering that 75% of the park is closed, it causes Tomorrowland to become crowded rather quickly. When compared to normal EMH in which a majority of the attractions are open, its actually "less" magic, not "extra". /rant

Up next, Less Extra Magic Hours!

Zipadeelady

Here is another rant that Id like to share. The "Extra" Extra Magic Hours are a bit of a rip off. They only allow you to go into Tomorrowland (or at least thats all they did on this morning) and the rest of the park is still closed. Considering that 75% of the park is closed, it causes Tomorrowland to become crowded rather quickly. When compared to normal EMH in which a majority of the attractions are open, its actually "less" magic, not "extra". /rant

Up next, Less Extra Magic Hours!

Amen ~

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Contd...

First up was Buzz. C opted to just sit back and relax instead of playing.

InShot_20191028_091427877.jpg

I tried my best to max out the score but I could not hit the target and the back of the droid hand!!

IMG_20191009_075309.jpg

After Buzz, I wanted to ride Space Mountain but the wait had gone up and the rest of the park would be opening soon so we decided to head towards Fantasyland when they dropped the ropes. Everybody made a mad dash for 7DMT but we went to Peter Pan. We have only used FP+ for this ride in the last few years and never walked through the new queue, but the wait time was low so and we were finally able to do it.

IMG_20191009_081000.jpg

IMG_20191009_090943.jpg

We really enjoyed the new queue with all the pictures and going through the bedroom. It was pretty cool.

After Pan, C was hungry so she got a churro.

IMG_20191009_100836.jpg

It was the smallest churro weve ever had, but still tasty. Our plan was to check out Tom Sawyer Island since we hadnt been there in a long time but it wasnt opening until an hour later. But as we snacked on the churro at the bridge, we spotted an alligator swimming through!

IMG_20191009_100906.jpg

He looked like a baby alligator so we figured momma was possibly close by, but we didnt see any others.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Day 5 cntd...

After riding Voyage of Peter Mermaid ;), we had made it to Frontierland and boarded up on BTMRR. Best reeemove em!

IMG_20191009_103822.jpg

We rode PoTC after but never got the photo in MDE. And then we hit Haunted Mansion and didnt get that photo either, so youre just gonna have to take me word that we rode them. After HM it was starting to get hot and the larger crowds were arriving and that was our queue to hit the bus back to the resort.

Surely status for the ride back!

IMG_20191009_113612.jpg

Funny side note. My shorts have lime wedges on them but earlier in the day, a woman commented on them and told me she loved my shorts with avocados, lol. I just said thank you instead of correcting her.

Since we had left the park before getting hot and sweaty we really didnt need to take showers or change clothes so we just took a short break in the room. First we stopped for some fancy lobby water.

IMG_20191009_115011.jpg

We grabbed a few beers from the fridge and headed to Epcot!

IMG_20191009_120501.jpg

It was hot out, but there was good cloud cover. We got a few pics on the walk over.

IMG_20191009_120558.jpg

IMG_20191009_120938.jpg

We love a good stroll to Epcot from the Broadwalk, especially with an ice cold brew in hand. Soon we were at Epcot.

C's got that purple status for park entrance to keep the RiffRaff away, haha!

Screenshot_20191101-091129.png

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Day 5 cntd...

I'll give you one guess where we headed to once we were in Epcot.

IMG_20191009_123129.jpg

I know, shocking! We went to Norway for an Einstock and Aus. Caught a little of the mariachi show as we took our beers over to Earth Eats booth so C could get an Impossible burger and I wanted to try the smoked corned beef.

Screenshot_20191101-091140.png

IMG_20191009_134807.jpg

That smoked corned beef was excellent and by far the largest portion for the money for all of the F&W items we had seen/tried. It was $5.25 and was a very large portion.

On our walk over to Earth Eats, we spotted a LEGIT Service Dog!!

Screenshot_20191103-084300.png

For those who do not know, I am K-9 trainer/handler. No , I do not work for any police agency (which is what I get asked when people here the word K-9). I am just a trainer. I train Service K-9s, protection K-9's and family pets as well. 9 out of 10 "service dogs" you see at WDW are not legit and it urks me to no end because it is completely dangerous to put an untrained animal in that type of environment.

One of the times we were in Batu, there was a man with a Golden Retriever and the dog was clearly untrained as it was pulling the man and walking right up to people and sniffing them. It even walked up to a lady who was sitting on a bench and licked her hand. The guy with the dog thought it was funny. What if that lady DOESNT want to be licked by a dog, or what if she is allergic? Its that type of arrogance (from the humans) that will cause problems for the dog and people around it. /rant

After our lunch/snack we rode SSE.

Hello, unknown Egyptian, pounding reeds flat.

Screenshot_20191103-084112.png

Our plan was to visit Epcot for a light lunch and then head over to HS for the evening. After SSE we headed back towards Norway for a quick ride on Frozen. Elsa was "frozen" in a weird position and it made the scene pretty funny.

Screenshot_20191103-083937.png

After Frozen it was time to head back to the room and shower up before HS. But first, and I know this may come as a surprise, we got an Einstock and Aus for the walk back to the room. I know, crazy, right.

IMG_20191009_143234.jpg

Up next...and evening at HS!

And FYI, for those who are new to any of my TR's, I have trained Service Dogs that have been to WDW. Aside from the dogs training, I provide the owners with the proper education of how to handle their dog in these type of environments which also includes being respectful of the people around you. The dog is there to do a job, not to interact with other people and provide entertainment.

Screenshot_20191103-090823.png

IMG_20191104_084831_513.jpg

Riding The Adventures of Pooh

And like most humans, he doesnt seem that amused by the Imagination Institute, lol.

IMG_20191104_084837_869.jpg

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom