BRE - WDW Grand Final's - ToT vs SplMt

ToT vs SplMt

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

goodtimes5286

Original Poster
BEST RIDE EVER!!!!

For those of you new to this, we're determining the best ride in all of WDW. First we're breaking it down by park and then throwing each park's finest against each other to determine the most enjoyed ride in ALL of Walt Disney World.

We've wittled down the best at each park, starting with 16 (and at MK 20), and going down to 1. Splash Mountain, Spaceship Earth, Tower of Terror, and Expedition Everest have all risen to the top.

But now we're at the grand finals, Tower of Terror beat out Expedition Everest and Splash Mountain rose over Spaceship Earth.

Tower of Terror beat out the previously number 1 ranked Expedition Everest, with almost at 3 to 1 margin! Splash Mountains race was just as big of a run away. But now its time for the crem-del-a-crem, the champ of champs, WDW's 2009 BEST ride!

Instead of just voting, which ever ride is chose, leave a story or a memorible momment you have from the given attraction.

Which attraction will WIN the GRAND FINALS and become the most beloved attraction in all of Walt Disney World? Only the WDWMAGICIANS can decide.....

goodtimes5286

Original Poster
Tower of Terror

This actually happened the last time I was at the parks. My dad and I were on ToT, and we had a pretty diverse crowd. Children, teens, and adults were the main mix. In the back right row (if your walking into the elevator), there was a mom with a couple of kids. The kids were all fine....until the elevator started moving. After being "teleported" into the Twilight Zone, the next move was to go out to the shaft, to which a little girl, leaning up against the cage, began getting a little freaked out. The closer and closer the ride vehicle got the more and more panic'ed she became until we got settled into the final shaft.

She cried out. "I wanna get off, I wanna get off, let me off!" To which I responded, "Oh no you dont." The ride was filled with her screaming, clinging to the cage, and tons of laughter. 1/2 of the vehicle was turned backwards to witness this girls crazy antics. She seamed fine when we left, but I didn't stick around too long to find out.

Both me and the girl will never forget it...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom