BRE - Magic Kingdom Semi Finals HM vs SpaM

HM vs SpaM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

goodtimes5286

Original Poster
For those of you new to this, we're determining the best ride in all of WDW. First we're breaking it down by park and then throwing each park's finest against each other to determine the most enjoyed ride in ALL of Walt Disney World

We've had two rounds thus far, and now that we trimmed the fat, it's time for the real competation to begin....

After crushing the old and outdated CoP (hey you gotta spark conversation somehow in this seldomly looked in forum), Space Mountain is looking for the finals, but in it's way is the Haunted Mansion. Getting two last minute votes, the Haunted Mansion edged out Tomorrowland Transit Authority, ripping this all TL final out of our grasp. Our loss is also our gain, giving us one of the tightest races in WDW. Liberity Square's Finest (.....any only) attraction versus Tomorrowland's Finest (and yeah....pretty much only non stitch) attraction. Although their both E-ticket's (or atleast HM was at one point), the difference couldn't be greater. Haunted mansion is a long, slow, scary, ride in the dark. However Space Mountain is probably Disney's only F ticket. Not only does it have everything for an E-ticket, BUT they're leaving the rickety old track which puts everyone one ride away from death. Especially since the new SM rockets are heavier than the old ones, I could feel the track shifting and lifting before, and now I cant WAIT to jump on this dimensional deathtrap. Flying off the track and having a REAL adventure is just the christmas present ive been looking for!:)

Who will move on to the Magic Kingdom Finals? Only the WDWMagicians can decide.....

lilclerk

Don't get me wrong, I love Space Mountain (can't wait to see what happens during the refurb!) but as an overall experience, Haunted Mansion wins all the way.
Also, a near-death experience is not always my idea of a good time... I hate how rickety Space is.

lennonluvr9

Haunted Mansion. I'll put Haunted Mansion over everything else! I love Space Mountain quite a bit but just the atmosphere alone at HM is right down my alley. Plus it's a pretty fast moving line, and it's something I can usually ride repeatedly without having to think about how the crowds will be. It's also just so cool in there, especially after being out in the hot sun. Space Mountain is too, but I love the feel of the 'cold running chills' at HM :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom