Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peter Pan's Flight

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

goodtimes5286

Original Poster
THE BEST RIDE EVER!!!!

ok this was done elsewhere, but i figured id try to do the best ride EVER for 2009, broken up by parks at 1st, and then wittled down to the top 4 putting each parks best attraction against each other.

First I thought id list the top 16 for each park, then take the top four/eight (we'll see what the voting looks like and what the people want), rank them by most voted on, and then put them head to head. I'll keep each pole open for a week, but since this is the prelims, I'll keep it going til 4/26. So get those votes in.....

Why the forum, well vote, then tell your vote and why, it's that simple. And since this is WDWmagic and not america, 1 person 1 vote is pretty easy :)

so.....let the prelims begin.....

For Magic Kingdom I not only had to increase the size to 20, but also I had to cut out some attractions. It was hard, but I think everyones fav/best choice will be on there. The cut will remain the same though, we're cutting to 4/8 depending on the polling results

NiarrNDisney

Every time I go to MK I have my normal favorites, but it's hard to pick just one. I wish this poll could be modified so that I could choose a couple of attractions.

goodtimes5286

Original Poster
I took MILF on this one. I think its a great addition to the park, its new and different everytime, it fits PERFECTLY in tomorrowland (imo), it's a must ride when I start my day, and a must ride at the end of the day to go home happy.

All in all, besides those begrudging the timekeeper removal, all guests can enjoy this ride young or old. That's the very essence of Disney, family, and i think MILF captured it (although they never tell any of my dirty jokes :()

I almost wonder what would have happened if AE was still here.....

Matt and Kelly

Splash Mountain for me. Its been my favorite ride since I was a kid. I will say that Mickey's Philharmagic was outstanding as well. The best 3D show at WDW in my opinion.

AGentlRose

I voted for Big Thunder Mountain, but it was so hard to choose. If I could have picked my top 3, it would have been Big Thunder, Splash and Haunted Mansion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom