Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sounds Dangerous - Staring Drew Carry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

goodtimes5286

Original Poster
THE BEST RIDE EVER!!!!

ok this was done elsewhere, but i figured id try to do the best ride EVER for 2009, broken up by parks at 1st, and then wittled down to the top 4 putting each parks best attraction against each other.

First I thought id list the top 16 for each park, then take the top four/eight (we'll see what the voting looks like and what the people want), rank them by most voted on, and then put them head to head. I'll keep each pole open for a week, but since this is the prelims, I'll keep it going til 4/26. So get those votes in.....

Why the forum, well vote, then tell your vote and why, it's that simple. And since this is WDWmagic and not america, 1 person 1 vote is pretty easy :)

so.....let the prelims begin.....

NiarrNDisney

My two all time favorites for DHS are always RnRC and Muppets 3-D after my recent trip I found that I also enjoy TSMM but I think I need to ride it a couple more times and not wait an hour+ just to ride it.

goodtimes5286

Original Poster
Going with ToT.

I think it's one of the best themed rides in all of disney and the only outdoor queue where I dont get board or too hot. Garden, atrium/hotel exterrior, lobby, library, boilerroom, and elevator (which has the hall, the 5th dimension, the shaft, the unload tv and room, the kibby exit queue); theres so much to love about ToT's theming!

It also never seams to have THAT long of a wait, which is another plus. I'm guessing it's b/c they have 4 loading areas and 2 shafts.

The twilight zone was another main reason why i like it the best in DHS

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom