BRE - Animal Kingdom Second Round KS vs Dinosaur

KS vs Dinosaur

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

goodtimes5286

Original Poster
BEST RIDE EVER!!!!

For those of you new to this, we're determining the best ride in all of WDW. First we're breaking it down by park and then throwing each park's finest against each other to determine the most enjoyed ride in ALL of Walt Disney World

We've had two rounds thus far, and now that we trimmed the fat, it's time for the real competation to begin....

Dinosaur is Dinoland USA's marque attraction. It combines Indiana Jones style adventure with a Jurassic Park like prehistoric experience. Adding in Dr. Seekers antics creates a recipy for fun where your adventure is cut short when the asteroids that killed the dinosaurs enter the atmosphere, pressing you for time to find the iganadon. "They're not gonna make it, they're not gonna make it!!!" Kilimanjaro Safari's is a safari ride like no other. At first scoping out the best wildlife Animal Kingdom has to offer, you are stuck in a wild chase to catch the poachers before they get off with a baby elephant. On a side note, how and why did poachers sneek into Disney's Animal Kingdom?

Who will move on to the Animal Kingdom Finals? Only the WDWMagicians can decide.....

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I'd totally vote for KS, IF they got rid of that pathetic story line and just made it a safari. No poachers.

Matt and Kelly

Dinosaur really surprised me, it's a really great ride, but I voted KS. I thought was really cool seeing all those animals so close up. Not to mention, we snapped some great pics during the safari as well.

goodtimes5286

Original Poster
Yesterday I was the LAST one to ride Dinosaur and after I kept hoping I'd come back home and see it was in the finals (b/c its my fave ride in all of disney and what not). Oh well....:(

But it was great seeing the CM's behind me's ride photo (terrible grammer I know). 4 in the back one in the front and funny reactions. I almost wanted to go over and buy it.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom