Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Oasis Exhibits

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

goodtimes5286

Original Poster
THE BEST RIDE EVER!!!!

ok this was done elsewhere, but i figured id try to do the best ride EVER for 2009, broken up by parks at 1st, and then wittled down to the top 4 putting each parks best attraction against each other.

First I thought id list the top 16 for each park, then take the top four/eight (we'll see what the voting looks like and what the people want), rank them by most voted on, and then put them head to head. I'll keep each pole open for a week, but since this is the prelims, I'll keep it going til 4/26. So get those votes in.....

Why the forum, well vote, then tell your vote and why, it's that simple. And since this is WDWmagic and not america, 1 person 1 vote is pretty easy :)

so.....let the prelims begin.....

goodtimes5286

Original Poster
I went with Dinosaur

Dinosaur has a cool theme from the start, going into a dinosaur exhibit at a museum (I mean who in elementary-high school didnt do that?) and then you end up going back in time to EXPERIENCE what you see around you. From dead to living!

The one problem I have with Dinosaur is its a little shorter and less adventurous then I think it could have been. After looking at the concept art and realizing indiana jones has the same ride vehicle, I really wish they would have added in a bridge (although bridges wernt around in the creticious period).

What really does it for me though, is the great lines the professor uses from the video all the way till the end. I swear I say "They're not gonna make it they're not gonna make it!!!!" till I ________ everyone off around me and my lips fall off!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom