BRE - Animal Kingdom Finals KS vs EE

KS vs EE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

goodtimes5286

Original Poster
BEST RIDE EVER!!!!

For those of you new to this, we're determining the best ride in all of WDW. First we're breaking it down by park and then throwing each park's finest against each other to determine the most enjoyed ride in ALL of Walt Disney World.

Now we're down to it, each park's finals.

Expedition Everest had the easiest ride to the top. Going against Festival of the Lion King, it was over from the start. Kilimanjaro Safari's had a harder road, but not by much. Decisively beating Dinosaur in the Animal Kingdom semi's. Vote and post, the whose its the what's its, and a story from the attraction you voted on that REALLY makes that attraction memorable and making it the BEST attraction in the park.

Which attraction will sit pretty at the top of the DAK mountain? Only the WDWMAGICIANS can decide.....

TTA-ATW

I hesitated voting for EE after my last trip. Broken Yeti vs Greatest safari EVAR! A Hippo was doing barrel rolls in the pool, A Giraffe put its head inside the truck & the male lion was walking around, stopped and started Roaring! Plus baby elephants to boot.

Thrill Seeker

I like EE, but I think KS is the best ride at AK because of how well done it is. EE is always broken while KS is always exciting and a bit different every time. It's the best safari type ride out there and the best AK has to offer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom