Brazil Pavilion Idea

J4546

Original Poster
Random idea: Brazil pavilion in skinny area between america and Italy. First part is themed as the famous steps in rio de janeiro. Bright colors, vivid seps climbing to 2nd floor area that is open with a store/bar and maybe a restaurant. Then the real kicker would be a major ride that goes south, over the road (remember your starting at 20+ feet in the air, so you dont need a ramp going up) Im thinking an amazon expedition themed water ride or maybe a river rapids. But yeah, getting access to that huge parking lot directly south is the main goal and starting 20+ feet in the air lets you get over the road and into the lot way easier. Also, having a raised land means you can use that area underneath for storage or even an expansion to the italian pizzaria. And thered be an elevator to 2nd floor area as well of course. I think this would be a great way to get a full pavilion out of the smallest area available, and with brazil the first thing i think of is those steps so thats a great way into the area. anyways im done.

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-08-08 194747.png
    Annotation 2020-08-08 194747.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 87

MonorailRed

Applebees
Random idea: Brazil pavilion in skinny area between america and Italy. First part is themed as the famous steps in rio de janeiro. Bright colors, vivid seps climbing to 2nd floor area that is open with a store/bar and maybe a restaurant. Then the real kicker would be a major ride that goes south, over the road (remember your starting at 20+ feet in the air, so you dont need a ramp going up) Im thinking an amazon expedition themed water ride or maybe a river rapids. But yeah, getting access to that huge parking lot directly south is the main goal and starting 20+ feet in the air lets you get over the road and into the lot way easier. Also, having a raised land means you can use that area underneath for storage or even an expansion to the italian pizzaria. And thered be an elevator to 2nd floor area as well of course. I think this would be a great way to get a full pavilion out of the smallest area available, and with brazil the first thing i think of is those steps so thats a great way into the area. anyways im done.

Honestly I love the concept of expanding that tiny pad! Brilliant idea how you came up with the attraction going over the road as a storyline!

I really wanted to see how a sightline for a Brazil Pavilion would look in the space you described, so I did a quick paint!

BrazilSightline.png

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Just saw the movie... It was absolutely beautiful. I don't mean to make another "Will this new film come to the parks?" thread but..... They should really make that new Brazil Pavilion that has been on the backburner for several years. This film would fit in perfectly with Epcot's new direction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom