Rumor Brazil is the frontrunner for a new World Showcase Pavilion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABQ

Couldn't they move it to the other side of the Germany pavilion?

Sure, they could move it from where is rests now at the front of the expansion pad #4 to the front of #2, but would they? Highly skeptical.
5-1-2017 11-42-37 AM.jpg

doctornick

Original Poster
Sure, they could move it from where is rests now at the front of the expansion pad #4 to the front of #2, but would they? Highly skeptical.
View attachment 202315

Or they could, y'know, leave the train where it is and use the #3 pad for Brazil/whatever other new country gets built if one happens. That #3 pad next to Germany seems to me to be the ideal spot -- it breaks up the largest gap between pavilions (China to Germany), isn't currently being used for anything, and doesn't have the limitations of the pad next to it (where African Outpost is) which would apparently need to be mostly/entirely indoors due to fireworks fallout.

seascape

Maybe that will be used eventually too.

Just sayin.
I would like 2 more contries for 2021. Brazil would be nice but 2 would be better and help eat the numbers they will have in 2021. To all those who think its packed now you haven't seen anything like its going to be.

Kman101

Is it just coincidence that there's an Indian food booth and a Spain food both slated for F&W this year? I thought though that we had Spain before?

Brazil still the frontrunner? Spain the frontrunner? Both?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom