Rumor Brazil (and maybe others) Pavilion Coming to Epcot [not about Brazilian people nor a country wish list]

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
The entire tweet is out there. YES. All named. Why don't you do some research before you promote yourself as some kind of expert?

Why don't you post a link to the Tweet?

And when it comes to how a university operates, I know a thing or two....

LAKid53

Premium Member
Clearly, you don't.

Google "Brazil, Tweet, Epcot" - and spend a minute or two on research, Mr. University Expert.

Interesting that said Tweet isn't on the Hospitality program's timeline...and it was reported by the site that shall not be named.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Interesting how people who claim to be experts, rarely are.

You can delete tweets, as was done in this case. Clearly whomever posted it didn't think they were leaking information. Likely a classic case of department secretary trying to recognize an alum and didn't mean any harm...

Or that "Nate" made it up and the program had to delete the tweet. Notice no Brazilian pavilion announced at D23.

And a department secretary wouldn't be in charge of a college program SM account. We hire staff specifically to do that.

Mike S

Why don't you post a link to the Tweet?

And when it comes to how a university operates, I know a thing or two....
It was deleted and people have posted screenshots. I’m sorry I don’t have it saved to present to you but you can easily find it through search. I don’t really care either way. I’ve seen it myself so I already know.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Nate's real:

And he went to that school, too! OH and he's in CAMPUS RECRUITING. Crazy.

But wait, NO, it was a carefully orchestrate conspiracy put together by the professional social media team in order to.....

Sheesh.

Never said it was a conspiracy....just that Nate embellished his role. Which, according to the blog post, he's not in Brazil recruiting for a new Brazilian pavilion. He's helping to recruit students for the CP. Int'l students may only apply to the college program IF they are enrolled in a US college or university and have an unrestricted US work authorization.

BTW, student visas allow int'l students to work at the university they attend. I know because I've hired dozens....and have tried to get a work permit for one who's student visa was expiring.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Or that "Nate" made it up and the program had to delete the tweet. Notice no Brazilian pavilion announced at D23.

And a department secretary wouldn't be in charge of a college program SM account. We hire staff specifically to do that.

Rumor-Queue-Tweet-360x640.jpeg

LAKid53

Premium Member
Wow. So now your accusing Nate of embellishment? What is wrong with you? So many other possibilities that don't involve libeling an innocent person. I'm done going back and forth with you.

You posted his blog comment. Which doesn't mention anything about Brazil. And he wouldn't be the first to embellish his resume.

HauntedMansionFLA

Never said it was a conspiracy....just that Nate embellished his role. Which, according to the blog post, he's not in Brazil recruiting for a new Brazilian pavilion. He's helping to recruit students for the CP. Int'l students may only apply to the college program IF they are enrolled in a US college or university and have an unrestricted US work authorization.

BTW, student visas allow int'l students to work at the university they attend. I know because I've hired dozens....and have tried to get a work permit for one who's student visa was expiring.
Is he a bus driver too?

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom