Rumor Brazil (and maybe others) Pavilion Coming to Epcot [not about Brazilian people nor a country wish list]

Princess Leia

World-Showcase-markup.png

I'm not sure when this was taken but there was already barren land on spot 2! The view from North of this looks as even more of the trees have been cleared and the storage boxes removed.

I still believe this may be staging for Brazil and/or for the new nighttime show.

But with Disney nowadays u never know
I think Brazil was rumored for #3

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Correct but often staging takes place outside of the construction area...

@pheneix brought up the newest land clearing around this area suggesting it may be prep for another country...
No. The Africa corner is cleared for the new night shows infrastructure work.

Any new pavilion is first mooted between Italy and Germany with plenty of work space at the back of it.

Last edited:

MerlinTheGoat

What’s behind China?
Where? If you mean the bodies of water further back into the art, that's just Caribbean Beach Resort (you can replicate this angle in Google Maps and see it's the same). If you're referring to what is more to the left of the pavilion, I believe there's a rather large storage building. Then there's a grayish colored building, which is Maelstrom Frozen.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Nothing between Italy and Germany have they postponed it? Again?

The older art had Germany closer to Italy and some non-greenery (presumably the railroad) was present between Germany and Italy.

In this newer art, Germany is farther away and the space between it and Italy is no all solid greenery.

So....

What’s behind China?

Show building for the 360 movie.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom