Rumor Brazil (and maybe others) Pavilion Coming to Epcot [not about Brazilian people nor a country wish list]

Pinkpearl

We sometimes spend 4 dollars on coke when I can get for a dollar outside of the parks ;)
True! Spend $4 on a coke when you can get it for $1 outside
I spent almost $17 on a raincoat I could get for $5 down the road at a better quality!
And the tote bags at the dollar tree are better quality than the Disney ones (and the last longer.)

Point being...
If you are in a foreign place. It is good to try different thing but a lot of people DO go for things they recognize
And spend the money for it.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster

trainplane3

Will they move the trains?
No joke, I've been asking this for the past months. I'm hoping they get relocated to the other site of the pavilion and integrated into a beer garden style setup (because you need to make money off of them somehow).
Edit: It'd be a near perfect fit. Push the food booths around (or push the area back a bit) and it would fit. A nice little add to the booze area.

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Original Poster
It's not on Penguin's Big List of Abbreviations, so... RRC?

Added!

I don't suppose we'll be seeing this anytime soon? #rarefind?
Hmm, come to think of it, I am surprised none of the Gulf states have funded a WS pavilion as a vanity project. Sounds like something they'd do, like Qatar buying the World Cup.

This is not a thread for what nations one would like to come to WS, that's an endless rabbit hole and plenty of other threads in which to discuss one's wants.

Please, just stick to the topic of a new pavilion themed to Brazil.

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Original Poster
No one said anything about WANTING the pavilion to come in this thread about a potential Brazil pavilion (and maybe others)

Ah, maybe then the thread title should have been more clear. The "maybe others" are what's rumored from insiders, not what people would like. Insiders have said that after Brazil, there might be Spain and India (see first post). All other reports of other pavilions are from non-credible sources or wish-fulfillment.

Herbie

Ah, maybe then the thread title should have been more clear. The "maybe others" are what's rumored from insiders, not what people would like. Insiders have said that after Brazil, there might be Spain and India (see first post). All other reports of other pavilions are from non-credible sources or wish-fulfillment.

Dude, I'm just sharing rarely seen concept art for a pavilion that was legitimately designed in the '70s / '80s. :rolleyes:

Which brings us to: aren't we SO glad we're potentially getting a Brazil pavilion (instead of the UAE)?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Dude, I'm just sharing rarely seen concept art for a pavilion that was legitimately designed in the '70s / '80s. :rolleyes:

Which brings us to: aren't we SO glad we're potentially getting a Brazil pavilion (instead of the UAE)?
Before receiving the wrath of the penguin, it’s worth noting this UAE pavilion was for EPCOT circa 1977/8, not the one we had.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom