Rumor Brazil (and maybe others) Pavilion Coming to Epcot [not about Brazilian people nor a country wish list]

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
How is sirwalter expected to keep posting with this unrealistic rule?
...well...it won’t be fun for sure 😉

And of all the tangents to call out (again...discussion boards and some threads predate the Invention of the microchip)...this is the one?!?!

Besides, Marty would miss me too much and I have a drink bet with him 🍹

Lensman

I'm sort of in this boat. I basically have zero interest in a Brazil pavilion if its just shops and a restaurant. It's weird because I'm happy to go to the others without major attractions. I guess I'm not really sure what I'd want from South America culture/food/goods wise. I fear they spend a bunch of money building it and it turns into Canada which always seems to be empty. Even the shops of Morocco struggle to get people to wander through them. I'm also much less enticed to walk into a space that has a giant Jesus hovering over it. My heathenish presence might instantly invoke the rapture!
Maybe it'll be Mardi Gras Carnaval all year 'round at the Brazil pavilion?

Edited: To correct dumber

Last edited:

Pinkpearl

Maybe it'll be Mardi Gras all year 'round at the Brazil pavilion?
I think you mean Carnaval but I get you.

Also, I don't think the Christo is a big deal. It's just people being picky about monuments that are national treasure. It is one of the seven new wonders of the world as well. Nothing to do with "heathanism" unless someone brings it up.

Besides, from what I heard, they may not even include it (saddening really) and may just put up Pão de Acucar (sugarloaf mountain). Another big tourist spot.

aladdin2007

I think you mean Carnaval but I get you.

Also, I don't think the Christo is a big deal. It's just people being picky about monuments that are national treasure. It is one of the seven new wonders of the world as well. Nothing to do with "heathanism" unless someone brings it up.

Besides, from what I heard, they may not even include it (saddening really) and may just put up Pão de Acucar (sugarloaf mountain). Another big tourist spot.

well Disney loves to build rock work so...more than likely probably, just seems a shame without an attraction of some kind.

Pinkpearl

I love the spirited chants and enthusiasm for the parks. *Stares back*
And just to be clear, I’m being seriously not trolling :)
Thank you. Yeah, the chats are a part of the culture. It's a way of celebrating and most of us love Disney. Being able to afford to go is a once in a lifetime thing. So ,yeah, they'd be excited to go!

I have seen a lot of people crossing the line on YouTube and a few other places. Thank you for not trolling.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom