Rumor Brazil (and maybe others) Pavilion Coming to Epcot [not about Brazilian people nor a country wish list]

tribbleorlfl

Hi!! I'm new....

The Brazil pavilion ,by my view, is VERY possible. Is one of the richest countries in south america and actually working hard right now to get it's tourist trade back up.

As for IP wise....I'm not sure. It'd be great without one.
If it needs one? I'd... Suggest José "Zé" Carioca (I'm a HUGE fan of the popular Brazilian comics that ran for almost 60 years and stopped last year due to the publisher)

But...I don't know much. I'm just a silly newbie.

But it is nice to meet everyone.....
(Excuse my bad English? English is my second language and I'm good at it but I do misspell sometimes)

Muito obrigado é boa noite, tchau!
Welcome!

I agree with you, Brazil is a culturally-rich country that would make for a great WS pavilion. If they focus more on the modernist aspects of Brazil than colonial, I think it would make for a really unique and alternative pavilion to the existing ones. I am 100% on board for sipping a Caipirnha, surrounded by Neimeyer-inspired architecture and listening to some Bosa while waiting for Illuminations 2.0.

Regarding the attraction, my perfect world scenario is kicking Jose Carioca and the Three Caballeros
IP to the Brazil pavilion and make Mexico Coco. It would be the best, most natural and logical situation for both pavilions.

The Grand Inquisitor

Welcome!

I agree with you, Brazil is a culturally-rich country that would make for a great WS pavilion. If they focus more on the modernist aspects of Brazil than colonial, I think it would make for a really unique and alternative pavilion to the existing ones. I am 100% on board for sipping a Caipirnha, surrounded by Neimeyer-inspired architecture and listening to some Bosa while waiting for Illuminations 2.0.

Regarding the attraction, my perfect world scenario is kicking Jose Carioca and the Three Caballeros
IP to the Brazil pavilion and make Mexico Coco. It would be the best, most natural and logical situation for both pavilions.
Yes! The Three Caballeros should be the main ip for brazil and coco should take over mexico.

Magenta Panther

I don't think Brazil or Spain are worthy of pavilions. There are many more countries with more notable landmarks and food. Plus the landmark of the frontrunner Brazil is very religious. I don't want to have Jesus' looking down at me as I'm eating an ice cream.

Me - "I'll start my diet when I get back."
A big booming voice - "No you won't."

Yeah, nuts to Brazil (heh heh). I'd still rather have Ireland or Switzerland.

Pinkpearl

Welcome!

I actually agree! Move the three caballeros over to Brazil. They are about to get a HUGE popularity boost anyways. A new series coming to Disney+ and they are due to keep showing up in ducktales. They hit 75 years next year as well. Would be a great move.

I think Coco's strong point is music and ,me personally, it wouldn't do well as an overlay but hey, I have been wrong before. If it goes. It goes to mexico.

Wouldn't be bad. Coco is a great IP

Pinkpearl

You’ll never guess what was originally planned.
My guess....

Originally?

1. Rio but it is not that popular anymore and I doubt many kids would know of it
2. Nothing at all and they would go off architecture and culture
3. Sports
4. Gaucho Goofy
5. Zé Carioca comics or O Pato Donald (while being very popular in Brazil and overseas. He is already meeting in mexico)

GTIDMB

Please tell me it was going to be a Three Amigos overlay...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom