Rumor Brazil (and maybe others) Pavilion Coming to Epcot [not about Brazilian people nor a country wish list]

trainplane3

I thought Brazil was going in where the Africa outpost is located? There a lot of clearing and work being done out of sight?
Martins mentioned it would go between Italy and Germany which would replace the train garden. Apparently the clearing by Africa is for support of the new show.

This could've changed 5000 times by now but based off of what was last mentioned, it's not going by Africa.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
If there is any movement, it won't be til January. That area is currently used for Candelight prep, with costumes, props, and bathrooms on that platform with one large tent just south of this photo used for practice for student choirs.

A new pavilion would likely require a South Florida Water Management district permit which we haven't seen yet.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
A new pavilion would likely require a South Florida Water Management district permit which we haven't seen yet.

It would...this discussion continues to regenerate regardless of a lack of fundamental necessities to be disclosed.

Not only does a south Florida water management permit need to be filed, Disney won’t lift a shovel without a public announcement anymore to bleed “coming soon” beyond good taste as well.

A lot of smoke with little tangible fire - very much like the last 30 years of country rumors.

The fact they cleared a pad for fireworks logistics is also a bad sign - imho. They’ve have shown no desire to use those pads for large increases...now having used 4 since 1998 for empty halls, one ride, and logistics.

I’m a pessimist on this type of rumor - no secret - but not without extensive thought.

This is a possibility but swimming up stream and the river is swelled.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Any idea if the train set gets relocated? I like to watch the lizards hanging out there.

Lizard.JPG

DisneyDreamerxyz

I really wish there would be more movement on this.
Brazilian students coming to work in the Disney College Program can only have a visa for two months. This years group just got here and will only be here for December/January, most of them would LOVE to stay a full year like those students that do that Cultural Rep program in Epcot. That's why the Brazilian students come back 2, 3 times. As a super greeter (for just the summer) to help with Brazilian tour groups and then the 3rd tier is to work for Guest Relations as an intern for a year. Those are the only three ways they can work for Disney right now. If Brazil was a country in Epcot they would get to stay a full year as an option.

wdwgreek

I really hope Jose has a presence in the Brazil pavillion. That is literally my only expectation that needs to be met for this pavillion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom